new to

Chsb

Guest
just picked up mid 90's tiawan bianchi mtb. got 600's type shimano(black) brake shoes that stop
fair, but keep the rims streaked. ?
is. Are eagle claw 2 red pads the same as kool stop salmon in matereal? I'm not really interested in
cleaning rims on a weekly basis! Any help. TIA..........charles

Never heard of Eagle claw brake pads .But Koolstops work nice.They don't leave a lot of stuff
on the rims.

--
J/O Trailblazer At large !!

TBGibb wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, chsb <[email protected]> writes:
>
> >I'm not really interested in cleaning rims on a weekly basis! Any help.
>
> Yes, don't.
>
> Tom Gibb <[email protected]>

my thought exeactly, but since I'm not a dust racer, and like shiney things.....no matter. the
problem is solved. thanks to all ...........charles