new to

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chsb, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Chsb

    Chsb Guest

    just picked up mid 90's tiawan bianchi mtb. got 600's type shimano(black) brake shoes that stop
    fair, but keep the rims streaked. ?
    is. Are eagle claw 2 red pads the same as kool stop salmon in matereal? I'm not really interested in
    cleaning rims on a weekly basis! Any help. TIA..........charles

    Tags:

  2. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    Never heard of Eagle claw brake pads .But Koolstops work nice.They don't leave a lot of stuff
    on the rims.

    --
    J/O Trailblazer At large !!

  3. Tbgibb

    Tbgibb Guest

  4. Chsb

    Chsb Guest

    TBGibb wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>, chsb <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > >I'm not really interested in cleaning rims on a weekly basis! Any help.
    >
    > Yes, don't.
    >
    > Tom Gibb <[email protected]>

    my thought exeactly, but since I'm not a dust racer, and like shiney things.....no matter. the
    problem is solved. thanks to all ...........charles

  5. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Jamie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Never heard of Eagle claw brake pads .But Koolstops work nice.They don't leave a lot of stuff on
    > the rims.

    Eagle Claw and Eagle Two are models os Kool Stop brand pads