New Toy

Rich

Guest
The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't get
here fast enough.

"Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't get
> here fast enough.

Well? What is it????

New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of ****? ;)

Jon Bond

Jon Bond wrote:
> "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't get
>>here fast enough.
>

> Well? What is it????
>
> New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of ****? ;)
>
> Jon Bond

heh heh, just wanted to see if anyone was listening:) Tis a Fox Forx Vanilla RLC. Hopefully it will
be as trusty as the bomber (R.I.P).

"Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jon Bond wrote:
> > "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't
> >>get here fast enough.
> >

> > Well? What is it????
> >
> > New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of ****? ;)
> >
> > Jon Bond
> >

> heh heh, just wanted to see if anyone was listening:) Tis a Fox Forx Vanilla RLC. Hopefully it
> will be as trusty as the bomber (R.I.P).

Nice - while I'm a Marzocchi man myself, fox makes some very nice forks. Slap it on the bike and
get riding!

Jon Bond got the fork, still waiting on those damn wheels, BB, and seatpost...