New Toy

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rich, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't get
    here fast enough.

    Tags:

  2. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't get
    > here fast enough.

    Well? What is it????

    New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of crap? ;)

    Jon Bond

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Jon Bond wrote:
    > "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't get
    >>here fast enough.
    >

    > Well? What is it????
    >
    > New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of crap? ;)
    >
    > Jon Bond

    heh heh, just wanted to see if anyone was listening:) Tis a Fox Forx Vanilla RLC. Hopefully it will
    be as trusty as the bomber (R.I.P).

  4. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jon Bond wrote:
    > > "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber arrived today. 5:00 can't
    > >>get here fast enough.
    > >

    > > Well? What is it????
    > >
    > > New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of crap? ;)
    > >
    > > Jon Bond
    > >

    > heh heh, just wanted to see if anyone was listening:) Tis a Fox Forx Vanilla RLC. Hopefully it
    > will be as trusty as the bomber (R.I.P).

    Nice - while I'm a Marzocchi man myself, fox makes some very nice forks. Slap it on the bike and
    get riding!

    Jon Bond got the fork, still waiting on those damn wheels, BB, and seatpost...