New Training Software?

I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
It can be found at www.saccosport.com

This is from their web site:

The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
tracks and sets your course to winning performance!

With NewPro you can:

Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary

Analyze and manage ride performance data

Develop a personalized training regimen

Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis

Create a training calendar

Establish and track fitness goals

Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals

Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens

Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis

Receive training-specific news and information

Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
coach

NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
www.saccosport.com

Is it just me, or would honest, straight-forwarded spamming be more welcome.

I don't mind having someone tell me he's got this great new product I might
want. But it bugs the **** out of me to read "wow, I just saw this great new
..... "

Ron

On 2 Sep 2004 10:04:24 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
>because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
>It can be found at www.saccosport.com
>
>This is from their web site:
>
>The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
>want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
>of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
>tracks and sets your course to winning performance!
>
>With NewPro you can:
>
>Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
>SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary
>
>Analyze and manage ride performance data
>
>Develop a personalized training regimen
>
>Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis
>
>Create a training calendar
>
>Establish and track fitness goals
>
>Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals
>
>Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens
>
>Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis
>
>Receive training-specific news and information
>
>Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
>coach
>

>NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
>with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
>www.saccosport.com

agreed.
"RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [...]

> >With NewPro you can:
> >
> >Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
> >SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary
> >
> >Analyze and manage ride performance data
> >
> >Develop a personalized training regimen
> >
> >Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis
> >
> >Create a training calendar
> >
> >Establish and track fitness goals
> >
> >Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals
> >
> >Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens
> >
> >Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis
> >
> >Receive training-specific news and information
> >
> >Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
> >coach
> >

> >NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
> >with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> agreed.

Me, too. I don't mind seeing an honest sales pitch as long as I'm not
bombarded with constant repetitions of it, but as the previous response
says, hiding a sales pitch behind a "look what I found" posting is kind
of sleazy, though it's probably not illegal.

> "RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Is it just me, or would honest, straight-forwarded spamming be more

> welcome.
> >
> > I don't mind having someone tell me he's got this great new product I

> might
> > want. But it bugs the **** out of me to read "wow, I just saw this great

> new
> > .... "
> >
> > Ron
> >

> > On 2 Sep 2004 10:04:24 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > >I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
> > >because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
> > >It can be found at www.saccosport.com
> > >
> > >This is from their web site:
> > >
> > >The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
> > >want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
> > >of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
> > >tracks and sets your course to winning performance!
> > >
> > >With NewPro you can:
> > >
> > >Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
> > >SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary
> > >
> > >Analyze and manage ride performance data
> > >
> > >Develop a personalized training regimen
> > >
> > >Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis
> > >
> > >Create a training calendar
> > >
> > >Establish and track fitness goals
> > >
> > >Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals
> > >
> > >Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens
> > >
> > >Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis
> > >
> > >Receive training-specific news and information
> > >
> > >Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
> > >coach
> > >

> > >NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
> > >with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
> > >www.saccosport.com

newsgroups if possible).