New Training Software?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by [email protected], Sep 2, 2004.

  1. I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
    because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    It can be found at www.saccosport.com

    This is from their web site:

    The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
    want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
    of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
    tracks and sets your course to winning performance!

    With NewPro you can:

    Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
    SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary

    Analyze and manage ride performance data

    Develop a personalized training regimen

    Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis

    Create a training calendar

    Establish and track fitness goals

    Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals

    Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens

    Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis

    Receive training-specific news and information

    Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
    coach

    NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
    with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
    www.saccosport.com

    Tags:

  2. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    Is it just me, or would honest, straight-forwarded spamming be more welcome.

    I don't mind having someone tell me he's got this great new product I might
    want. But it bugs the shit out of me to read "wow, I just saw this great new
    ..... "

    Ron

    On 2 Sep 2004 10:04:24 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
    >because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    >It can be found at www.saccosport.com
    >
    >This is from their web site:
    >
    >The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
    >want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
    >of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
    >tracks and sets your course to winning performance!
    >
    >With NewPro you can:
    >
    >Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
    >SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary
    >
    >Analyze and manage ride performance data
    >
    >Develop a personalized training regimen
    >
    >Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis
    >
    >Create a training calendar
    >
    >Establish and track fitness goals
    >
    >Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals
    >
    >Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens
    >
    >Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis
    >
    >Receive training-specific news and information
    >
    >Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
    >coach
    >

    >NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
    >with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
    >www.saccosport.com

  3. j morelstein

    j morelstein Guest

    agreed.
    "RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Is it just me, or would honest, straight-forwarded spamming be more

    welcome.

    > I don't mind having someone tell me he's got this great new product I

    might
    > want. But it bugs the shit out of me to read "wow, I just saw this great

    new
    > .... "
    >
    > Ron
    >

    > On 2 Sep 2004 10:04:24 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
    > >because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    > >It can be found at www.saccosport.com
    > >
    > >This is from their web site:
    > >
    > >The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
    > >want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
    > >of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
    > >tracks and sets your course to winning performance!
    > >
    > >With NewPro you can:
    > >
    > >Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
    > >SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary
    > >
    > >Analyze and manage ride performance data
    > >
    > >Develop a personalized training regimen
    > >
    > >Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis
    > >
    > >Create a training calendar
    > >
    > >Establish and track fitness goals
    > >
    > >Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals
    > >
    > >Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens
    > >
    > >Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis
    > >
    > >Receive training-specific news and information
    > >
    > >Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
    > >coach
    > >

    > >NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
    > >with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
    > >www.saccosport.com

  4. j morelstein

    j morelstein Guest

    agreed.
    "RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Is it just me, or would honest, straight-forwarded spamming be more

    welcome.

    > I don't mind having someone tell me he's got this great new product I

    might
    > want. But it bugs the shit out of me to read "wow, I just saw this great

    new
    > .... "
    >
    > Ron
    >

    > On 2 Sep 2004 10:04:24 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
    > >because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    > >It can be found at www.saccosport.com
    > >
    > >This is from their web site:
    > >
    > >The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
    > >want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
    > >of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
    > >tracks and sets your course to winning performance!
    > >
    > >With NewPro you can:
    > >
    > >Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
    > >SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary
    > >
    > >Analyze and manage ride performance data
    > >
    > >Develop a personalized training regimen
    > >
    > >Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis
    > >
    > >Create a training calendar
    > >
    > >Establish and track fitness goals
    > >
    > >Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals
    > >
    > >Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens
    > >
    > >Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis
    > >
    > >Receive training-specific news and information
    > >
    > >Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
    > >coach
    > >

    > >NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
    > >with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
    > >www.saccosport.com

  5. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > agreed.

    Me, too. I don't mind seeing an honest sales pitch as long as I'm not
    bombarded with constant repetitions of it, but as the previous response
    says, hiding a sales pitch behind a "look what I found" posting is kind
    of sleazy, though it's probably not illegal.

    > "RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >

    > > Is it just me, or would honest, straight-forwarded spamming be more

    > welcome.
    > >
    > > I don't mind having someone tell me he's got this great new product I

    > might
    > > want. But it bugs the shit out of me to read "wow, I just saw this great

    > new
    > > .... "
    > >
    > > Ron
    > >

    > > On 2 Sep 2004 10:04:24 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > >I recently came across this new cycling software and feel it mentioning
    > > >because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    > > >It can be found at www.saccosport.com
    > > >
    > > >This is from their web site:
    > > >
    > > >The number one issue for cyclists is training effectiveness! If you
    > > >want to increase your performance, you must increase the effectiveness
    > > >of each ride. To do this you need to a powerful tool that analyses,
    > > >tracks and sets your course to winning performance!
    > > >
    > > >With NewPro you can:
    > > >
    > > >Import performance data files from most hardware products (PowerTap,
    > > >SRM etc) or manually log data into a ride diary
    > > >
    > > >Analyze and manage ride performance data
    > > >
    > > >Develop a personalized training regimen
    > > >
    > > >Modify a training regimen based on performance analysis
    > > >
    > > >Create a training calendar
    > > >
    > > >Establish and track fitness goals
    > > >
    > > >Generate reports on performance data and fitness goals
    > > >
    > > >Archive and retrieve historical ride data and training regimens
    > > >
    > > >Receive tailored ride reports that simplify raw data analysis
    > > >
    > > >Receive training-specific news and information
    > > >
    > > >Search for and establish a relationship with an experienced cycling
    > > >coach
    > > >

    > > >NewPro Software is easy to install and ensures seamless integration
    > > >with NewPro hardware devices, NewPro web site, and NewPro help system.
    > > >www.saccosport.com

    newsgroups if possible).