New Trek OCLV Frame?

Andrew Martin wrote:

> I guess the frame I want just doens't exist.

Why keep making the village idiot right? You are a fred.

gwhite <gwhite@hocuspocus_ti.com> wrote in message news:<403FD00E.D706ECD4@hocuspocus_ti.com>...
> Andrew Martin wrote:
> >

> > I guess the frame I want just doens't exist.
>
> Why keep making the village idiot right? You are a fred.

Dude - what is wrong with wanting a different frame style? I get a new bike every year so I like to
keep on top of the newest options. -a

Andrew Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
> gwhite <gwhite@hocuspocus_ti.com> wrote in message news:<403FD00E.D706ECD4@hocuspocus_ti.com>...
>> Andrew Martin wrote:
>>
>> > I guess the frame I want just doens't exist.
>>
>> Why keep making the village idiot right? You are a fred.

> Dude - what is wrong with wanting a different frame style? I get a new bike every year so I like
> to keep on top of the newest options.

You know, its people like you that end up in godforsaken places like Arkansas, overweight, with
superglued sunglasses because they're too cheap to buy new ones. Turn your life around before
its too late.

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> You know, its people like you that end up in godforsaken places like Arkansas, overweight, with
> superglued sunglasses because they're too cheap to buy new ones. Turn your life around before its
> too late.

Doesn't everyone deserve their own tragicomedy?

On 3/12/04 11:21 AM, in article
[email protected], "kaiser"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> It is entirely possible to be a Cat 2 AND a fred at the
> same time. Hence Kur_henry_gan Grin_Chang_gioni's point.
>
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> <Run-on sentence coming> Goddam I'm a Cat 2
>>

>> <snip>
>>

>> Like I said:
>>

>> Goddamm, you are a Fred.

That is true........

Henry is an "Elite Fred"

[email protected] (Gerr) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> A picture of the new Madone. http://www.cyclingnews.com/t-
> eamtech04.php?id=tech/2004/probikes/usps_trek

Not to be too much of a Fred but my understanding is that
Lance really didn't like the Madone as evidenced by him not
using it during the latter part of the 2003 Tour. Alpe
d'Huez --- Madone prototype. Luz Ardiden---5900. So that
probably explains the "new" Madone that is part Madone part
5900. (see above photo)