new triathlon training blog

TriAdmin

Guest
Greetings:

I have started a nice triathlon training blog and would very mcuh like you
to visit and let me know your thoughts. What do you want to see more of?
Let me know in your comments on the blog.

http://mytriathlontraining.com/

Many thanks and I hope to see you there.

TriAdmin

TriAdmin wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I have started a nice triathlon training blog and would very mcuh like you
> to visit and let me know your thoughts. What do you want to see more of?
> Let me know in your comments on the blog.
>
> http://mytriathlontraining.com/
>
> Many thanks and I hope to see you there.
>
> TriAdmin

this could be painful...

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:33:28 -0500, "TriAdmin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Greetings:
>
>I have started a nice triathlon training blog and would very mcuh like you
>to visit

I won't.

> and let me know your thoughts. What do you want to see more of?
>Let me know in your comments on the blog.

I'll comment here instead. Don't post about triathlons here.

Thanks,

JT

In article <[email protected]>,
"TriAdmin" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I have started a nice triathlon training blog and would very mcuh like you
> to visit and let me know your thoughts. What do you want to see more of?
> Let me know in your comments on the blog.
>
> http://iamadumbasstriathlete.org/
>
> Many thanks and I hope to see you there.
>
> TriAdmin

Trialthism is a pernicious habit which ruins the knees, and by what I've
seen, the brains. You're lucky that I hate this sort of spam so bad I'm
not even going to bother coming to your blog to leave hateful comments
about your inability to ride a bicycle or swim in a straight line.

Frankly, your kind disgusts me, and I can't decide whether I mean
triathletes or spammers. Mostly spammers, I think.

On Feb 12, 8:20 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> "TriAdmin" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Greetings:

> > I have started a nice triathlon training blog and would very mcuh like you
> > to visit and let me know your thoughts. What do you want to see more of?
> > Let me know in your comments on the blog.

> >http://iamadumbasstriathlete.org/

> > Many thanks and I hope to see you there.

> > TriAdmin

> Trialthism is a pernicious habit which ruins the knees, and by what I've
> seen, the brains. You're lucky that I hate this sort of spam so bad I'm
> not even going to bother coming to your blog to leave hateful comments
> about your inability to ride a bicycle or swim in a straight line.
>
> Frankly, your kind disgusts me, and I can't decide whether I mean
> triathletes or spammers. Mostly spammers, I think.

I'm not going to read any blogs by triathletes
unless and until they denounce Fidel Castro.

Ben

[email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 12, 8:20 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "TriAdmin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Greetings:
>>> I have started a nice triathlon training blog and would very mcuh like you
>>> to visit and let me know your thoughts. What do you want to see more of?
>>> Let me know in your comments on the blog.
>>> http://iamadumbasstriathlete.org/
>>> Many thanks and I hope to see you there.
>>> TriAdmin

>> Trialthism is a pernicious habit which ruins the knees, and by what I've
>> seen, the brains. You're lucky that I hate this sort of spam so bad I'm
>> not even going to bother coming to your blog to leave hateful comments
>> about your inability to ride a bicycle or swim in a straight line.
>>
>> Frankly, your kind disgusts me, and I can't decide whether I mean
>> triathletes or spammers. Mostly spammers, I think.

> I'm not going to read any blogs by triathletes
> unless and until they denounce Fidel Castro.
>
> Ben

You're saying triathletes support Mugabe?

Bob Schwartz

Bob Schwartz wrote:
> You're saying triathletes support Mugabe?

I thought they were Stalinists.

Donald Munro wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>>> I'm not going to read any blogs by triathletes unless and until they
>>> denounce Fidel Castro.

> Bob Schwartz wrote:
>> You're saying triathletes support Mugabe?

> I thought they were Stalinists.

How typical of the triathlete left!

Bob Schwartz