New Trike

Bill & Gerri

Guest
All:

I have been riding a Tour Easy for several years and have recently been considering a trike. I
searched lots of web pages and today I visited Catrike in Orlando, Florida to try to get a
test ride.

I rode their new "speed" trike. This trike has direct under seat steering, disc brakes and is very
comfortable. Keep in mind that I'm riding probably the most comfortable recumbent around now, so
when I say the trike was comfortable it really is. Another nice comfort feature built in is the
headrest. I found it easy to get used to as I rode around the street and nearby parking lots. This
guy is under 30 pounds and can turn on a dime! It's all welded aluminum that looks great. This is a
beautiful machine!

This trike sells for just under $2000. I spoke with Paulo, the General Manager, who said they are
getting up to speed for production but are sold out at this time until April. Check it out on their
web site at www.catrike.com.

This really looks like a winner of a bike!!

Bill

"Bill & Gerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> All:
>
> I have been riding a Tour Easy for several years and have recently been considering a trike. I
> searched lots of web pages and today I visited Catrike in Orlando, Florida to try to get a
> test ride.
>
> I rode their new "speed" trike. This trike has direct under seat
steering,
> disc brakes and is very comfortable. Keep in mind that I'm riding
probably
> the most comfortable recumbent around now, so when I say the trike was comfortable it really is.
> Another nice comfort feature built in is the headrest. I found it easy to get used to as I rode
> around the street and nearby parking lots. This guy is under 30 pounds and can turn on a dime!
> It's all welded aluminum that looks great. This is a beautiful machine!
>
> This trike sells for just under $2000. I spoke with Paulo, the General Manager, who said they are
> getting up to speed for production but are sold out at this time until April. Check it out on
> their web site at www.catrike.com.
>
> This really looks like a winner of a bike!!

Thanks for the review, Bill! I've been waiting to hear more about the Catrike Speed. I agree that at
this price point, it looks like a big winner. Paulo did his homework - again. Can't wait to get a
test ride on one of these babies. I might have to start saving up for one...

Cheers,

Barry