New Uni - 29" Bedford

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by bmemike, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. bmemike

    bmemike Guest

    Today my Bedford 29" showed up and it looks great! (if I do say so
    myself)

    I had it powder coated orange with an orange/black KH Fusion gel seat.
    The only thing I need to do is get a set of black cranks for it -
    Darren unfortunately didn't have any. I think black cranks will really
    tighten up the look around the wheel a lot. The tire is the Big Apple,
    btw.

    Before today I've only ridden my 20", so adjusting to mounting a 29" is
    really weird at first, but it's starting to click.

    This is the 2nd time I've gotten a uni from Darren and I have nothing
    but good things to say about him and his service.

    |Filename: bedford-29-20060405-3.jpg |

    bmemike
    bmemike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11148

  2. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    Nice! once you get the black cranks on there, it will really look
    amazing =p

    --
    Jerrick

    from chosen:

    can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
    jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
    have a shoutout from you?

    jonny

  3. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    that looks pretty hot. yeah those black cranks will make it look even
    better

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*