New Uni - 29" Bedford

bmemike

Guest
Today my Bedford 29" showed up and it looks great! (if I do say so
myself)

I had it powder coated orange with an orange/black KH Fusion gel seat.
The only thing I need to do is get a set of black cranks for it -
Darren unfortunately didn't have any. I think black cranks will really
tighten up the look around the wheel a lot. The tire is the Big Apple,
btw.

Before today I've only ridden my 20", so adjusting to mounting a 29" is
really weird at first, but it's starting to click.

This is the 2nd time I've gotten a uni from Darren and I have nothing
but good things to say about him and his service.

|Filename: bedford-29-20060405-3.jpg |

bmemike
bmemike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11148

Nice! once you get the black cranks on there, it will really look
amazing =p

--
Jerrick

from chosen:

can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
have a shoutout from you?

jonny

that looks pretty hot. yeah those black cranks will make it look even
better

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*