New USAC Website?

Hammer Pilot

Guest
I was reading the interview with David Chauner on SpokePost.com:
http://spokepost.com/news/?articleID=131 - and found this interesting bit:

SpokePost.com: ...like their new website (Editors Note:which incidentally hasn't been launched yet -
according to my interview in mid-december with the USA Cycling CEO Gerard Bisceglia, he said,
"Gerard Bisceglia: This morning it was two weeks, but now it looks more like four…it's very much on
the horizon. If it's not online by April 1st there's going to be problems in this building." So it
will be interesting to see if this actually happens, or if it's just more empty promises from an
organization who has been trying to make-good on waning public opinion...please click this link for
the full interview with Mr. Bisceglia.).

-- Should be interesting to see if the site actually happens or is USAC full of **** as usual?

In article <[email protected]>, Dave <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Hammer Pilot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > -- Should be interesting to see if the site actually happens or is USAC full of **** as usual?
>
> No but I can venture to guess that you are... Dave

The new web site will happen. when it gets here riders can obtain/renew their license online and
promoters can do their race permit applications online. when will these new features be
abailable? Who knows since new systems like this tend to take longer to get the bugs worked out
than anyone expects.

Casey