New videos: Hanson, Luo, Stewart, Benko

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Donald Graft, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Donald Graft

    Donald Graft Guest

    Brooke Hanson, women 50m breast, semifinal 1, Australia Yuejuan Luo, women 50m breast, semifinal 2,
    China Christopher Stewart, men 50m breast, heat 11, Republic of South Africa Lindsay Benko, women
    200m free, heat 7, USA

    http://www.buehlerbluemarlins.net Videos Section

    More to follow...

    Don

    Tags:

  2. Donald Graft

    Donald Graft Guest

    Oops, I forgot to specify that these videos are in the Barcelona 2003 collection.

    Don