New Videos

Tbf

Guest
Hangman Trail

:single-track from the southeast :kinda grainy, and not as scenic as other spots but hey, you
gotta make the best of what you have!
:34 Megabytes (MPEG Format)

24 bicycles Sessions

:If you know about the Canadian MTB scene then your already familiar with Rocky Mountain, Kona,
Devinci, and 24 Cycles :This video is a street session of their most popular frameset :I changed
the soundtrack to a song I like better
:24 megabytes (Windows Media Format)

I haven't uploaded them to the server yet, but the connection info is:

IP: 65.48.146.36 PORT: 21 USER: guest Pass: 1234

I should have them available by this evening.

If you want them sooner, email me at [email protected] and I'll send it through MSN Messenger
IF YOU HAVE HI-SPEED internet!

Cheers,

TBF

Change the PORT NUMBER to "20"

Videos are online!

"TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hangman Trail
>
> :single-track from the southeast :kinda grainy, and not as scenic as other spots but hey, you
> gotta
make

TBF wrote:
> Change the PORT NUMBER to "20"

Why are you using the data control port for FTP SYN connections? Do you know how FTP works?

Also, have you disabled the 'guest' account? I keep on getting '530 User guest cannot log in.
Login failed.'