new website for touring fanatics!

gf71

Feb 11, 2004
I am a bike tour fan like a lot of you in here and I have began to build a new website dedicated to all who share our passion. I would like this to be a place where we can share our world tour diaries, rate and review airline, train or bus companies in their effort to offer a 'biker friendly' transport and much more. Should you be able to visit the site please see how you can contribute to it as I am just a beginner in this wonderful way to travel and your experience is greatly appreciated.

The website can be found at
http://www.cyclingtheworld.org

Hope to get some feedback here
webmaster[at]cyclingtheworld.org

and otherwise nice riding to all.

Gianni

Originally posted by gf71
I am a bike tour fan like a lot of you in here and I have began to build a new website dedicated to all who share our passion. I would like this to be a place where we can share our world tour diaries, rate and review airline, train or bus companies in their effort to offer a 'biker friendly' transport and much more. Should you be able to visit the site please see how you can contribute to it as I am just a beginner in this wonderful way to travel and your experience is greatly appreciated.

The website can be found at
http://www.cyclingtheworld.org

Hope to get some feedback here
webmaster[at]cyclingtheworld.org

and otherwise nice riding to all.

Gianni

Hey Gianni,

Seems like you caught the touring "bug" big time! Great site...you really thought things out. I'd also appreciate information on "biker friendly" transport.

Keep up the good work,
Ron from L.A.

Thanks Ron nice to hear from you! You are right about catching the bug as I am off to the Swiss Alps next week for a 10 days ride. Thanks for the encouragement with the site as far as transport reviews it really depends on people to begin using it and posting their experiences.
Take care, Gianni

Originally posted by rnagaoka
Hey Gianni,

Seems like you caught the touring "bug" big time! Great site...you really thought things out. I'd also appreciate information on "biker friendly" transport.

Keep up the good work,
Ron from L.A.