New Website



Mark Izhak wrote:
> www.MarkIzhak.com





Dumbass -

Cat 3/4 races?

There's about a billion "rider diaries" on cyclingnews, velonews et.
al. and you want us to read your Cat 3/4 diary?

Let me say this: your website sucks.

take care and have a nice day,
K. Gringioni.
driver, rbr welcome wagon
 
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Mark Izhak wrote:
> > www.MarkIzhak.com

>
>
>
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Cat 3/4 races?
>
> There's about a billion "rider diaries" on cyclingnews, velonews et.
> al. and you want us to read your Cat 3/4 diary?
>
> Let me say this: your website sucks.
>
> take care and have a nice day,
> K. Gringioni.
> driver, rbr welcome wagon


This website defies words...

Tom
 
I'm sorry, were you looking for ****?


"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Mark Izhak wrote:
> > www.MarkIzhak.com

>
>
>
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Cat 3/4 races?
>
> There's about a billion "rider diaries" on cyclingnews, velonews et.
> al. and you want us to read your Cat 3/4 diary?
>
> Let me say this: your website sucks.
>
> take care and have a nice day,
> K. Gringioni.
> driver, rbr welcome wagon
>
 
"Mark Izhak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:dZ0Cd.19364$152.1657@trndny01...
> I'm sorry, were you looking for ****?


You just ran into the hatchet man, but it might be more interesting if it
was a ladies site. Do you have any idea how many freds out there that race
have their own websites? I did some compiling one time and I created some
frames so I could sort of speed scan my way through them. After about a
thousand of over two thousand sites I got pretty tired of looking at thems.
I was looking for any interesting external links for the most part, not the
fred stuff. Hey look, enjoy your site if it rocks your boat but I am afraid
you are throwing your pearls before swine here. This is the hatchet factory.
>
>
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Mark Izhak wrote:
> > > www.MarkIzhak.com

> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Dumbass -
> >
> > Cat 3/4 races?
> >
> > There's about a billion "rider diaries" on cyclingnews, velonews et.
> > al. and you want us to read your Cat 3/4 diary?
> >
> > Let me say this: your website sucks.
> >
> > take care and have a nice day,
> > K. Gringioni.
> > driver, rbr welcome wagon
> >

>
>
 
"Mark Izhak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:pG0Cd.19356$152.2092@trndny01...
> www.MarkIzhak.com


You won't find the love you crave here at rbr. Not much compassion for you
either. I really do wish I hadn't clicked your link.
 
"Mark Izhak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:pG0Cd.19356$152.2092@trndny01...
> www.MarkIzhak.com


Current Job - Caretaker of Mentally Disabled People ...is that really what
you do or did you just put that there for rbr?

Seriously though, if you want people who don't know you to read your site,
then you have to put up some more funny, irreverent, and/or edgy stories.
Details about your training rides and puppies won't cut it. Check out these
great examples...

http://soprojones.com/index.html

http://davidsommerville.com/sommervillsports/index.html

http://www.eriksaunders.com/

Whatever you do, *don't* make a site like this one...

http://www.silcom.com/~bncl/durak/index.shtml

Mark
(passenger, RBR welcome wagon)
 
On 01/02/2005 05:51 PM, in article pG0Cd.19356$152.2092@trndny01, "Mark
Izhak" <[email protected]> wrote:

> www.MarkIzhak.com



Who the **** are you, and why should we care?


--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea eye tee why you ti ay aitch
aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [foreword] slash
 
Mark Izhak wrote:
> www.MarkIzhak.com
>
>


I've got this bookmarked and will be checking back in from time to time,
whenever I need reassurance that somewhere in the world there's a bigger
fred than me. Thanks!
 
Mark Fennell wrote:
> "Mark Izhak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:pG0Cd.19356$152.2092@trndny01...
>
>>www.MarkIzhak.com

>
>
> Current Job - Caretaker of Mentally Disabled People ...is that really what
> you do or did you just put that there for rbr?
>
> Seriously though, if you want people who don't know you to read your site,
> then you have to put up some more funny, irreverent, and/or edgy stories.
> Details about your training rides and puppies won't cut it. Check out these
> great examples...
>
> http://soprojones.com/index.html
>
> http://davidsommerville.com/sommervillsports/index.html
>
> http://www.eriksaunders.com/
>
> Whatever you do, *don't* make a site like this one...
>
> http://www.silcom.com/~bncl/durak/index.shtml


LOL! It would be nice to have that kind of time on my hands, though!

Steve

>
> Mark
> (passenger, RBR welcome wagon)
>
>
 
Great Parody of total Fred too dorked out to know...........It was a
parody right, dumbass!!!!
 
Thanks for sharing your site. Unfortunately you've unleashed it on the
highest concentration of assholes in the world. It wouldn't really
matter who you were. Basso could stop in to link a site which might be
the greatest thing ever..... the response here would be about the same
as what you got.

Glad your recovery has gone so well. Sounds like a really bad crash.
Most of these knuckle-heads who've actually been on a bike wouldn't
have the stones to bet back on one after a crash like that.

Good luck with the upcoming season.

Musashi


On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:51:33 GMT, "Mark Izhak" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>www.MarkIzhak.com
>
 
"Musashi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for sharing your site. Unfortunately you've unleashed it on the
> highest concentration of assholes in the world. It wouldn't really
> matter who you were. Basso could stop in to link a site which might be
> the greatest thing ever..... the response here would be about the same
> as what you got.
>
> Glad your recovery has gone so well. Sounds like a really bad crash.
> Most of these knuckle-heads who've actually been on a bike wouldn't
> have the stones to bet back on one after a crash like that.
>
> Good luck with the upcoming season.
>
> Musashi


True, there are a fair share of jerks but to be honest, what would most of
us gain from his personal site? This is better suited for his relatives or
his buds in his hometown. RBR is always looking for the bleeding edge dirt,
so his site clearly doesn't fit in here. If he wants approval he needs to go
his mom for that. I think just the opposite is true about Basso. Most of the
RBR crew would embrace him, a few would trash him, but that's pretty much
the way it is around here anyway. If this guy was Lances cousin and had some
inside dirt posted on his site, then Fredly would suddenly become cool,
puppies and all.

BTW, many of us here have been whacked by serious crashes and are stilling
riding thank you.

:)
 
Give him a break. He's enthusiastic.
His post fits the RBR charter and he's young.
He had a VERY bad crash last year and STILL wants to race!
Where's your web page? Don't be such a know-it-all blowhard.

-Ken
 
k.papai wrote:
> Give him a break. He's enthusiastic.
> His post fits the RBR charter and he's young.
> He had a VERY bad crash last year and STILL wants to race!
> Where's your web page?





Dumbass -

With some of the wackos lurking around here there's *no way* I'm ever
posting my webpage here again. There's not even a mention of my name on
it so searching won't do any good.

thanks,


K. Gringioni.
 
Musashi wrote:
>
> Glad your recovery has gone so well. Sounds like a really bad crash.
> Most of these knuckle-heads who've actually been on a bike wouldn't
> have the stones to bet back on one after a crash like that.




Dumbass -


Usually it pays to lurk a bit before making statements like that (so
that you actually know what you're talking about).
take care and have a nice day,


K. Gringioni.
 
>On 3 Jan 2005 11:27:53 -0800, k.papai wrote:

>> Where's your web page?


> http://www.autosteel.org/press_room/1997_ccs_event.htm


E.D. -- was/is Henry a professional student (of industrial/mechanical
engineering)?
I know he's a fabricator of expensive furniture and would not be
surprised if he made his own bike frames.

Googling "Henry Chang" is interesting.
"Henry) Chang is the manager of B2B Service Infrastructure in the
e-Commerce Research Department at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center.
His recent focus includes dynamic Web service framework, collaborative
e-hub infrastructure, and distributed Web process management. From 1999
to 2000, he was the lead architect of the IBM enterprise "extranet" for
large enterprise customers, focusing on end-to-end content management
for a large B2B procurement.

Before joining ibm.com, Dr. Chang conducted research on mobile
application infrastructure..."

-Ken
 
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:24:04 -0800, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
>"Musashi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Thanks for sharing your site. Unfortunately you've unleashed it on the
>> highest concentration of assholes in the world. It wouldn't really
>> matter who you were. Basso could stop in to link a site which might be
>> the greatest thing ever..... the response here would be about the same
>> as what you got.
>>
>> Glad your recovery has gone so well. Sounds like a really bad crash.
>> Most of these knuckle-heads who've actually been on a bike wouldn't
>> have the stones to bet back on one after a crash like that.
>>
>> Good luck with the upcoming season.
>>
>> Musashi

>
>True, there are a fair share of jerks but to be honest, what would most of
>us gain from his personal site? This is better suited for his relatives or
>his buds in his hometown. RBR is always looking for the bleeding edge dirt,
>so his site clearly doesn't fit in here. If he wants approval he needs to go
>his mom for that. I think just the opposite is true about Basso. Most of the
>RBR crew would embrace him, a few would trash him, but that's pretty much
>the way it is around here anyway. If this guy was Lances cousin and had some
>inside dirt posted on his site, then Fredly would suddenly become cool,
>puppies and all.
>
>BTW, many of us here have been whacked by serious crashes and are stilling
>riding thank you.
>
>:)
>



I thought this was REC bicycles.racing.
Seems that his post and website are exactly what what this newsgroup
is about.
As for what we would "gain" from his personal site. We could ask that
same question about 99% of the posts here or 99% of the cycling sites
on line.
Sorry to hear you've been down hard too. Hope you don't have any
residual effects.

Musashi