new wheels, a win! w00t!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bleve, May 31, 2007.

  1. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    Tried my new Bonty race-x-lite carbon track wheels last night at DISC,
    and won the motorpace (C grade) on them. Linked up with Tufo S3 Pros
    at 140psi. w00t!

    Thought-control steering. Very nice ... I hope it was a good show for
    the Llama and Von :)

    I'm reviewing Steve Hogg's 'sitting pretty' DVDs this w'end.
    Interesting.

    Tags:

  2. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    Yep - it was a great showing! When we saw you sitting on the front when the deney pulled off we thought you were doomed.. but you kept 'em honest and only offered the long way around.... which was too long for the rest of the field... top stuff!

  3. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher Guest

    On Jun 1, 3:28 pm, Bleve <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Jun 1, 1:21 pm, gplama <[email protected]
    >

    > mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
    > > Bleve Wrote:

    > > > Tried my new Bonty race-x-lite carbon track wheels last night at DISC,
    > > > and won the motorpace (C grade) on them. Linked up with Tufo S3 Pros
    > > > at 140psi. w00t!

    > > > Thought-control steering. Very nice ... I hope it was a good show for
    > > > the Llama and Von :)

    > > > I'm reviewing Steve Hogg's 'sitting pretty' DVDs this w'end.
    > > > Interesting.

    > > Yep - it was a great showing! When we saw you sitting on the front
    > > when the deney pulled off we thought you were doomed.. but you kept 'em
    > > honest and only offered the long way around.... which was too long for
    > > the rest of the field... top stuff!

    > Did you like the 'sizzling tyre' move at the end? :)- Hide quoted text -

    It's going to get expensive to buy new wheels every time you want to
    win $20 in C grade!

  4. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    On Jun 1, 4:31 pm, PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Jun 1, 3:28 pm, Bleve <[email protected]il.com> wrote:
    >

    > > On Jun 1, 1:21 pm, gplama <[email protected]

    > > mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:

    > > > Yep - it was a great showing! When we saw you sitting on the front
    > > > when the deney pulled off we thought you were doomed.. but you kept 'em
    > > > honest and only offered the long way around.... which was too long for
    > > > the rest of the field... top stuff!

    > > Did you like the 'sizzling tyre' move at the end? :)- Hide quoted text -

    > It's going to get expensive to buy new wheels every time you want to
    > win $20 in C grade!

    $10, to be precise.

  5. JayWoo

    JayWoo New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2004

    I saw the win too. Had me excited watching in the stands:cool: Well raced Bleve!