Triathlon · Public discussion

New wheels for my tribike

Started by coolny29 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,686 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
3 November 2010
Last activity
14 April 2012
Original author
coolny29
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,686
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My current tri bike has shimano R500 wheels which are ok, but I want to upgrade to something lighter and tubeless. Being tubeless is the main thing, because I am not a fast rider, I average 19-21mph (30-34kph) in the bike portion of a 1/2 Ironman. Getting a flat in a race is more of a concern than out right speed. Based on my budget I was thinking of getting some Shimana Ultegra 6700 tubeless wheels. Any experiences, thoughts, etc. Thanks

  2. I am not quite sure what you are talking about when saying tubless. Are you looking for tubular or clincher?

  3. What is your price range? around the 500-600 dollar range? or are you comfortable sinking more into it than what the ultegra wheels cost?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.