Road Cycling · Public discussion

New Women's Team

Started by Garde · · Last activity · 1 post · 484 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
15 January 2004
Last activity
15 January 2004
Original author
Garde
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
484
Views / 30 days
4
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just spoke to a lady who is starting a women's cycling team in St. Louis, MO for individuals of
    all levels. If you are interested, drop me an email and if I can't answer it I will pass it on to
    those who are organizing the team.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.