New X-face test

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by OmManiPadmeOmelet, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. Please ignore. :)

    Thank you!
    --
    Om.

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Please ignore. :)
    >
    > Thank you!

    Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...
    --
    Om.

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Please ignore. :)
    > >
    > > Thank you!

    > Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

    Last try, then I give up on this one.
    --
    Om.

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Please ignore. :)
    > > >
    > > > Thank you!

    > > Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

    > Last try, then I give up on this one.

    Yay!

    It worked this time.

    Thanks for your patience... :-D
    --
    Om.

  5. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Yay!
    >
    > It worked this time.
    >
    > Thanks for your patience... :-D

    I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
    What faces?

    nancy

  6. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > Yay!
    > >
    > > It worked this time.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your patience... :-D

    > I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
    > What faces?
    >
    > nancy

    Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
    in the upper left hand corner of the post. :)

    You may not be seeing it......

    Sorry!
    --
    Om.

  7. aem

    aem Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
    > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :)
    >
    > You may not be seeing it......

    An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
    -aem

  8. In article <[email protected]>,
    "aem" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > >
    > > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
    > > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :)
    > >
    > > You may not be seeing it......
    > >

    > An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
    > -aem

    Google should fix that. ;-)
    It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
    imitates your ID.
    --
    Om.

  9. A Ross

    A Ross Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > > > Yay!
    > > >
    > > > It worked this time.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks for your patience... :-D

    > > I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
    > > What faces?
    > >
    > > nancy
    > >

    > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
    > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :)
    >
    > You may not be seeing it......
    >
    > Sorry!

    Looks good--MT Newswatcher is a great news reader.

  10. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Please ignore. :)
    >>
    >>Thank you!

    > Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

    Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
    you trying to do?

  11. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >> OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>>Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

    >>Last try, then I give up on this one.

    > Yay!
    >
    > It worked this time.
    >
    > Thanks for your patience... :-D

    What's working? I don't see any difference but hey if it's working, good!

  12. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:

    > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote
    >

    >>Yay!
    >>
    >>It worked this time.
    >>
    >>Thanks for your patience... :-D

    > I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
    > What faces?
    >
    > nancy

    Sorry Om, I'm with Nancy. I don't know what faces :(

  13. Andy

    Andy Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "aem" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that

    appears
    >> > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :)
    >> >
    >> > You may not be seeing it......
    >> >

    >> An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google

    Groups.
    >> -aem

    > Google should fix that. ;-)
    > It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
    > imitates your ID.

    I could copy and use your x-face if I wanted to. What gave you that idea?

    --
    Andy
    http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h

  14. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "aem" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >>
    >>>Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
    >>>in the upper left hand corner of the post. :)
    >>>
    >>>You may not be seeing it......
    >>>

    >>An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
    >> -aem

    > Google should fix that. ;-)
    > It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
    > imitates your ID.

    I'd like that feature. I'm using Mozilla and can't see any difference
    in your posts :(

  15. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    A Ross <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote

    > > > I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
    > > > What faces?
    > > >
    > > > nancy
    > > >

    > > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
    > > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :)
    > >
    > > You may not be seeing it......
    > >
    > > Sorry!

    > Looks good--MT Newswatcher is a great news reader.

    Thanks! :)

    I like it......
    --
    Om.

  16. In article <[email protected]>,
    ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > >>Please ignore. :)
    > >>
    > >>Thank you!

    > > Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

    > Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
    > you trying to do?

    You might not have the right newsreader to see it.
    There is a little yin-yang symbol appearing in the upper left hand
    corner next to my headers.

    Barb has "rolling pin lady", Andy has an Abacus and Wayne B. has a kitty
    face with just the eyes.

    They make for a distinctive ID signature.

    Cheers!
    --
    Om.

  17. In article <[email protected]>,
    ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >>Last try, then I give up on this one.

    > > Yay!
    > >
    > > It worked this time.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your patience... :-D

    > What's working? I don't see any difference but hey if it's working, good!

    <lol> See other posts to this effect.....

    Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an x-face.

    Cheers!
    --
    Om.

  18. In article <[email protected]>, Andy <q>
    wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,

    > appears

    > >> An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google

    > Groups.
    > >> -aem

    > > Google should fix that. ;-)
    > > It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
    > > imitates your ID.

    > I could copy and use your x-face if I wanted to. What gave you that idea?

    Most trolls don't bother...
    I've been stalked before. :-(

    Just not on this list.
    --
    Om.

  19. In article <[email protected]>,
    ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,

    > >>An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
    > >> -aem

    > > Google should fix that. ;-)
    > > It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
    > > imitates your ID.

    > I'd like that feature. I'm using Mozilla and can't see any difference
    > in your posts :(

    There are several other list members that use them too.
    It's just a nice personalization feature that is fun.
    --
    Om.

  20. Default User

    Default User Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an
    > x-face.

    XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
    out.

    Brian

    won't shut up.