New X-face test

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by OmManiPadmeOmelet, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    >>>Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

    >>Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
    >>you trying to do?

    > You might not have the right newsreader to see it.
    > There is a little yin-yang symbol appearing in the upper left hand
    > corner next to my headers.
    >
    > Barb has "rolling pin lady", Andy has an Abacus and Wayne B. has a kitty
    > face with just the eyes.
    >
    > They make for a distinctive ID signature.
    >
    > Cheers!

    Oh, that sounds rather neat!

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >

    > > Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an
    > > x-face.

    > XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
    > out.
    >

    > Brian

    Why? :)
    --
    Om.

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >>Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
    > >>you trying to do?

    > > You might not have the right newsreader to see it.
    > > There is a little yin-yang symbol appearing in the upper left hand
    > > corner next to my headers.
    > >
    > > Barb has "rolling pin lady", Andy has an Abacus and Wayne B. has a kitty
    > > face with just the eyes.
    > >
    > > They make for a distinctive ID signature.
    > >
    > > Cheers!

    > Oh, that sounds rather neat!

    It's entertaining...... :)
    --
    Om.

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Please ignore. :)
    > >
    > > Thank you!

    > Please post to alt.test.

    Yes dear....... ;-D
    I keep forgetting about that group! Sorry!
    --
    Om.

  5. Default User

    Default User Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
    > > out.

    > Why? :)

    Little ghostly faces attached to some posts? Bleh.

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  6. The Cook

    The Cook Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:11:15 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >>

    >> > Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an
    >> > x-face.

    >> XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
    >> out.
    >>

    >> Brian

    >Why? :)

    I have my newsreader set not to show headers. When I look at headers
    your face looks like this:

    --
    Susan N.