New Year chat now??

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kathy in NZ, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Kathy in NZ

    Kathy in NZ Guest

    In chat now. Anyone care to join me. It's 30 minutes till the new year
    rolls in

    kathy in NZ

    Tags:

  2. Kathy in NZ wrote:
    > In chat now. Anyone care to join me. It's 30 minutes till the new year
    > rolls in
    >
    > kathy in NZ

    happy new year, kathy!

    --

    saerah

    http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

    -Baruch Spinoza

    -Douglas Adams

  3. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:34:14 GMT, Kathy in NZ wrote:

    > In chat now. Anyone care to join me. It's 30 minutes till the new year
    > rolls in
    >
    > kathy in NZ

    Dang! I missed you. Hope you had a happy one!

    We're doing virtual party for NYE world wide in chat... I'll be
    popping in and out while preparing for tonight.

    Java link, using your web browser:
    http://www.penguinpowered.ca/~vexorg/pjirc/rec.food.cooking.html

    IRC:
    Server: irc.penguinpowered.ca