New Year chat now??

Kathy in NZ

Guest
In chat now. Anyone care to join me. It's 30 minutes till the new year
rolls in

kathy in NZ

Kathy in NZ wrote:
> In chat now. Anyone care to join me. It's 30 minutes till the new year
> rolls in
>
> kathy in NZ

happy new year, kathy!

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:34:14 GMT, Kathy in NZ wrote:

> In chat now. Anyone care to join me. It's 30 minutes till the new year
> rolls in
>
> kathy in NZ

Dang! I missed you. Hope you had a happy one!

We're doing virtual party for NYE world wide in chat... I'll be
popping in and out while preparing for tonight.

Java link, using your web browser:
http://www.penguinpowered.ca/~vexorg/pjirc/rec.food.cooking.html

IRC:
Server: irc.penguinpowered.ca