New Year's Eve

Lots of people go out here, and then watch the fireworks on the river in our town. I however don't
like going out that much, and don't really like the fuss they make about NY 's eve... Anyway I went
to a friend's house together with 3 other equally single friends :) We had way too much food and
then we had champagne at midnight. It was a lovely evening but not really pointfriendly... but I 'm
back on track as from tomorrow morning, and will need to detox quite a bit!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg