NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Monkeyhillcs, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Monkeyhillcs

    Monkeyhillcs Guest

    I HAVE DECIDED THAT MY 2003 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS GOING TO BE TO NOT MESS AROUND WITH THE
    HUMORLESS RETARDS ON RBR!!!!

    HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "Monkeyhillcs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I HAVE DECIDED THAT MY 2003 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS GOING TO BE TO NOT
    MESS
    > AROUND WITH THE HUMORLESS RETARDS ON RBR!!!!
    >
    > HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

    Copycat!

    Danny Callen

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]
    > "Monkeyhillcs ANDREW VERNON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I HAVE DECIDED THAT MY 2003 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS GOING TO BE TO NOT
    > MESS
    > > AROUND WITH THE HUMORLESS RETARDS ON RBR!!!!

    Looked in the mirror??

    > > HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

    HAPPY New YEAR too!