New Year's Resolution...

On 1/2/06 3:58 PM, in article BFDEFE3D.15002%[email protected],
"Bullwinkle" <[email protected]> wrote:

> ... To wait until 1/1/2007 to check back and see if all the nonsense has
> stopped on ARBR.

Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some other
guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency for
all life's problems?

Why don't these morons go to rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?

I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's too
much to ask.

Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

"Bullwinkle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:C1D78D38.1B3CA%[email protected]...
> On 1/2/06 3:58 PM, in article BFDEFE3D.15002%[email protected],
> "Bullwinkle" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> ... To wait until 1/1/2007 to check back and see if all the nonsense has
>> stopped on ARBR.

> Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some other
> guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency
> for
> all life's problems?
>
> Why don't these morons go to
> rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
> Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?
>
> I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's
> too
> much to ask.
>
> Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

Filter 'em out! PLOINK works every time!

On 1/21/07 3:18 PM, in article [email protected],
"I.Bike" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Bullwinkle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:C1D78D38.1B3CA%[email protected]...
>> On 1/2/06 3:58 PM, in article BFDEFE3D.15002%[email protected],
>> "Bullwinkle" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> ... To wait until 1/1/2007 to check back and see if all the nonsense has
>>> stopped on ARBR.

>> Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some other
>> guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency
>> for
>> all life's problems?
>>
>> Why don't these morons go to
>> rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
>> Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?
>>
>> I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's
>> too
>> much to ask.
>>
>> Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

> Filter 'em out! PLOINK works every time!

Well, I've taken your advice, i.bike, and killfiled ed, and the other
identified trolls. The MI5 guy is playing username and title games and
making it difficult to avoid his ravings (even unopened, his message titles
still clutter things up).

There seems to be more actual recumbent bicycle content than before: at
least enough stands out from the drek to make it worthwhile. Maybe I'll lurk
a little more often.

Happy New Year to all recumbent enthusiasts!

Bullwinkle (the moose?) wrote:

> On 1/21/07 3:18 PM, in article [email protected],
> "I.Bike" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "Bullwinkle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:C1D78D38.1B3CA%[email protected]...

>>> Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some other
>>> guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency
>>> for
>>> all life's problems?
>>>
>>> Why don't these morons go to
>>> rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
>>> Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?
>>>
>>> I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's
>>> too
>>> much to ask.
>>>
>>> Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

>> Filter 'em out! PLOINK works every time!
>>

> Well, I've taken your advice, i.bike, and killfiled ed, and the other
> identified trolls. The MI5 guy is playing username and title games and
> making it difficult to avoid his ravings (even unopened, his message titles
> still clutter things up).

My newsfeed seems to NOT propagate 99% of the "MI5 Persecution" posts,
which reportedly, are from someone a bit deranged.

> There seems to be more actual recumbent bicycle content than before: at
> least enough stands out from the drek to make it worthwhile. Maybe I'll lurk
> a little more often.

There seems to be more recumbent trike content. To think that there once
was someone who vehemently argued that posts on recumbent trikes were
off topic for this group!

> Happy New Year to all recumbent enthusiasts!

Oh, get bent! ;) [1]

[1] It's a joke, son.

POST FREE OR DIE!

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bullwinkle (the moose?) wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/07 3:18 PM, in article
>> [email protected],
>> "I.Bike" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bullwinkle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:C1D78D38.1B3CA%[email protected]...

>>> Filter 'em out! PLOINK works every time!
>>>

>> Well, I've taken your advice, i.bike, and killfiled ed, and the other
>> identified trolls. The MI5 guy is playing username and title games and
>> making it difficult to avoid his ravings (even unopened, his message
>> titles
>> still clutter things up).
>>

> My newsfeed seems to NOT propagate 99% of the "MI5 Persecution" posts,
> which reportedly, are from someone a bit deranged.
>
>> There seems to be more actual recumbent bicycle content than before: at
>> least enough stands out from the drek to make it worthwhile. Maybe I'll
>> lurk
>> a little more often.

> There seems to be more recumbent trike content. To think that there once
> was someone who vehemently argued that posts on recumbent trikes were off
> topic for this group!
>
>> Happy New Year to all recumbent enthusiasts!
>>

> Oh, get bent! ;) [1]
>
> [1] It's a joke, son.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> POST FREE OR DIE!

I already gotbent, thankyouverymuch.
I wish you a healthy New Year. Happy is ok too, but healthy is better.

OE has a "Catch-Up" option that purges the 'unread' articles so you can
easily see what's new and which threads to avoid. The kill filter only
blocks selected posts, but not the replies to them, that you don't want to
read either. Use a bit of mature restraint and don't be afraid skip over
current session.

gotbent