New Years visit from the whoosh fairy

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Deb In Northern, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.

    Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in there you will hit the turning
    point to losing again.

    I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    everyone helps me immensely.

    I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until today, I have lost 3.1 lbs.

    Here is my breakdown.

    11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    12/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    13/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    14/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    15/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    16/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)

    and drum roll please...................

    17/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)

    I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I had a loss this week (no
    longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.

    Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss of
    18.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    as it has been a long hard struggle for me in the past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that
    I have stayed with the program through good and bad and am getting myself back on track again. I
    have never quit and don't intend to as her support has been tremendous to me and keeps me
    motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.

    Debbie
    18.1/1.1/150 (RAFL goal 280)

    Tags:

  2. Great job Debbie!! Way to keep at it!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:f-OdnfKg6YBkG2qiRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in
    there
    > you will hit the turning point to losing again.
    >
    > I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    > disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    > everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    > I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until
    today,
    > I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    > Here is my breakdown.
    >
    > 11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    > 11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    > 12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    > 12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    > 12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    > 12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    > and drum roll please...................
    >
    > 01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    > I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I
    had
    > a loss this week (no longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    > Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss
    of
    > 31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    > as it has been a long hard struggle for me in
    the
    > past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that I have stayed with the program through good and
    > bad and am getting myself back on track again. I have never quit and don't intend to as her
    > support has been tremendous to
    me
    > and keeps me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  3. Glad to hear things are moving again for you!

    dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o_O.'qb .P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ;
    \ ' Another visit from the Whoosh Fairy! Congratulations.
    --
    Prairie Roots

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:21:09 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    >Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in there
    >you will hit the turning point to losing again.
    >
    >I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had
    >gained and was so disappointed in myself. I have continued reading
    >faithfully though, as all you kind words to everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    >I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until today,
    >I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    >Here is my breakdown.
    >
    >11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    >11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    >12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    >12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    >12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    >12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    >and drum roll please...................
    >
    >01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    >I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I had
    >a loss this week (no longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    >Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss of
    >31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10%
    >award during the meeting, as it has been a long hard struggle for me in the
    >past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that I have stayed with the
    >program through good and bad and am getting myself back on track again. I
    >have never quit and don't intend to as her support has been tremendous to me
    >and keeps me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might
    >read.
    >
    >Debbie
    >319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  4. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Deb:

    What a wonderful loss!! I'm so glad to hear about your 5.7 lb loss that is a true whoosh!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

  5. Mette

    Mette Guest

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]...

    > and drum roll please...................
    >
    > 01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)

    This is great reading!! I love this stuff - it is very motivating!!:eek:))

  6. what wonderful news, and I am very happy for you, Lee
    Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in
    there
    > you will hit the turning point to losing again.
    >
    > I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    > disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    > everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    > I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until
    today,
    > I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    > Here is my breakdown.
    >
    > 11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    > 11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    > 12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    > 12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    > 12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    > 12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    > and drum roll please...................
    >
    > 01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    > I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I
    had
    > a loss this week (no longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    > Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss
    of
    > 31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    > as it has been a long hard struggle for me in
    the
    > past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that I have stayed with the program through good and
    > bad and am getting myself back on track again. I have never quit and don't intend to as her
    > support has been tremendous to
    me
    > and keeps me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  7. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Great work, Deb!

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:f-OdnfKg6YBkG2qiRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in
    there
    > you will hit the turning point to losing again.
    >
    > I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    > disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    > everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    > I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until
    today,
    > I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    > Here is my breakdown.
    >
    > 11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    > 11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    > 12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    > 12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    > 12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    > 12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    > and drum roll please...................
    >
    > 01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    > I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I
    had
    > a loss this week (no longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    > Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss
    of
    > 31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    > as it has been a long hard struggle for me in
    the
    > past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that I have stayed with the program through good and
    > bad and am getting myself back on track again. I have never quit and don't intend to as her
    > support has been tremendous to
    me
    > and keeps me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  8. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_0180_01C3D2B3.7190F490 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    That is a great loss and what a good job sticking to the program even = through the bad times. It is
    so easy to quit but hanging in there shows = a lot of dedication to yourself. Kristine "Deb in
    Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message = news:f-OdnfKg6YBkG2qiRVn-
    [email protected] Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.

[...]

    ------=_NextPart_000_0180_01C3D2B3.7190F490 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That is a great loss and what a good = job sticking=20 to the
    program even through the bad times. It is so easy to quit but = hanging in=20 there shows a lot
    of dedication to yourself.</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
    <>"Deb in Northern California" <<A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> wrote = in message=20 <A=20
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:f-OdnfKg6YBkG2qiRVn= -
    [email protected]</A>...</DIV>Hello=20 all and Happy 2004 to all of you.<BR><BR>Congrats to all
    the losers and=20 maintainers. To all the others hang in there<BR>you will hit the =
    turning=20 point to losing again.<BR><BR>I have not posted my weight losses for a = couple
    of=20 weeks, because I had<BR>gained and was so disappointed in myself. = I have=20
    continued reading<BR>faithfully though, as all you kind words to = everyone helps=20 me
    immensely.<BR><BR>I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before=20 Thanksgiving until
    today,<BR>I have lost 3.1 lbs.<BR><BR>Here is my=20 breakdown.<BR><BR>11/22 Saturday
    before Thanksgiving. =20
    290.6<BR>11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8=20 gain)<BR>12/6 289.0
    (3.4 loss)<BR>12/13 287.7 =
    (291.3=20 loss)<BR>12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)<BR>12/27 293.2 (4.2 = gain)<BR><BR>and=20 drum
    roll please...................<BR><BR>01/03 287.5 (5.7 = loss)<BR><BR>I=20 knew why I had
    gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I = had<BR>a=20 loss this week (no longer
    constipated), but I feel good = anyway.<BR><BR>Funny=20 thing is I have made it back to my 10%
    loss again for a total loss = of<BR>31.9=20 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and
    she gave me another=20 10%<BR>award during the meeting, as it has been a long hard struggle for
    = me in=20 the<BR>past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that I have stayed = with=20
    the<BR>program through good and bad and am getting myself back on track=20 again.
    I<BR>have never quit and don't intend to as her support has = been=20 tremendous to me<BR>and
    keeps me motivated to keep going back no matter = what the=20 scale
    might<BR>read.<BR><BR>Debbie<BR>319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal=20
    292)<BR><BR><BR></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_0180_01C3D2B3.7190F490--

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Wow Debbie, what a nice whoosh! WTG!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.6/172

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:f-OdnfKg6YBkG2qiRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in
    there
    > you will hit the turning point to losing again.
    >
    > I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    > disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    > everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    > I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until
    today,
    > I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    > Here is my breakdown.
    >
    > 11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    > 11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    > 12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    > 12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    > 12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    > 12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    > and drum roll please...................
    >
    > 01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    > I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I
    had
    > a loss this week (no longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    > Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss
    of
    > 31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    > as it has been a long hard struggle for me in
    the
    > past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that I have stayed with the program through good and
    > bad and am getting myself back on track again. I have never quit and don't intend to as her
    > support has been tremendous to
    me
    > and keeps me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Terrific. And two 10% "medals!" (G)

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    >Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in there you will hit the
    >turning point to losing again.
    >
    >I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    >disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    >everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    >I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until today, I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    >Here is my breakdown.
    >
    >11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    >11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    >12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    >12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    >12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    >12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    >and drum roll please...................
    >
    >01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    >I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I had a loss this week (no
    >longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    >Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss of
    >31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    > as it has been a long hard struggle for me in the past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge
    > that I have stayed with the program through good and bad and am getting myself back on track
    > again. I have never quit and don't intend to as her support has been tremendous to me and keeps
    > me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.
    >
    >Debbie
    >319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  11. Congratulations Deb.
    --
    Brenda
    209/176/150 RafL goal 165

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:f-OdnfKg6YBkG2qiRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in
    there
    > you will hit the turning point to losing again.
    >
    > I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    > disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    > everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    > I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until
    today,
    > I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    > Here is my breakdown.
    >
    > 11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    > 11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    > 12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    > 12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    > 12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    > 12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    > and drum roll please...................
    >
    > 01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    > I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I
    had
    > a loss this week (no longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    > Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss
    of
    > 31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    > as it has been a long hard struggle for me in
    the
    > past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge that I have stayed with the program through good and
    > bad and am getting myself back on track again. I have never quit and don't intend to as her
    > support has been tremendous to
    me
    > and keeps me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  12. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Wow Deb, you have really done fantastic through all the holidays as well as shown a tremendous
    amount of perseverance over the years. Good for you for never once walking away over the course. I
    am absolutely thrilled for you! Congrats on the superb loss this week.

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello all and Happy 2004 to all of you.
    >
    >Congrats to all the losers and maintainers. To all the others hang in there you will hit the
    >turning point to losing again.
    >
    >I have not posted my weight losses for a couple of weeks, because I had gained and was so
    >disappointed in myself. I have continued reading faithfully though, as all you kind words to
    >everyone helps me immensely.
    >
    >I feel I have done well, since my weigh in before Thanksgiving until today, I have lost 3.1 lbs.
    >
    >Here is my breakdown.
    >
    >11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. 290.6
    >11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8 gain)
    >12/6 289.0 (3.4 loss)
    >12/13 287.7 (1.3 loss)
    >12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)
    >12/27 293.2 (4.2 gain)
    >
    >and drum roll please...................
    >
    >01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    >I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I had a loss this week (no
    >longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.
    >
    >Funny thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again for a total loss of
    >31.9 lbs. I told my leader that at the scale and she gave me another 10% award during the meeting,
    > as it has been a long hard struggle for me in the past 3 years and she wanted to acknowledge
    > that I have stayed with the program through good and bad and am getting myself back on track
    > again. I have never quit and don't intend to as her support has been tremendous to me and keeps
    > me motivated to keep going back no matter what the scale might read.
    >
    >Debbie
    >319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL goal 280)

  13. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >01/03 287.5 (5.7 loss)
    >
    >I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and also realize why I had a loss this week (no
    >longer constipated), but I feel good anyway.

    Good going Debbie, you're doing great :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  14. Celtic Gal \

    Celtic Gal \ Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_0780_01C3D3E9.E8158130 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    Hi Debbie :) A big Congratulations to you for achieving that 10% goal ;-) Keep it up, cause you are
    worth it!=20 Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273- Current 214- Goal 160 to 140)

    ------=_NextPart_000_0780_01C3D3E9.E8158130 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4912.300"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Hi Debbie :)</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>A big Congratulations to you for = achieving=20 that 10%
    goal ;-)</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Keep it up, cause you are worth=20
    it!</FONT> <BR>Vanessa In OZ :)<BR>Overall (Was 273- Current 214- = Goal 160=20 to
    140)</DIV>
    <> </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
    <>"Deb in Northern California" <<A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:f-OdnfKg6YBkG2qiRVn= -
    [email protected]</A>...</DIV>Hello=20 all and Happy 2004 to all of you.<BR><BR>Congrats to all the
    losers = and=20 maintainers. To all the others hang in there<BR>you will hit the = turning=20
    point to losing again.<BR><BR>I have not posted my weight losses for a = couple=20 of weeks, because
    I had<BR>gained and was so disappointed in = myself. I=20 have continued reading<BR>faithfully
    though, as all you kind words to = everyone=20 helps me immensely.<BR><BR>I feel I have done well,
    since my weigh in = before=20 Thanksgiving until today,<BR>I have lost 3.1 lbs.<BR><BR>Here is my=20
    breakdown.<BR><BR>11/22 Saturday before Thanksgiving. =20
    290.6<BR>11/29 Saturday after Thanksgiving 292.4 (1.8=20 gain)<BR>12/6
    289.0 (3.4 loss)<BR>12/13 287.7 =
    (291.3=20 loss)<BR>12/19 289.0 (1.3 gain)<BR>12/27 293.2 (4.2=20 gain)<BR><BR>and drum
    roll = please...................<BR><BR>01/03 287.5=20
    (292.7 loss)<BR><BR>I knew why I had gained last week (constipation) and = also=20 realize why I
    had<BR>a loss this week (no longer constipated), but I = feel good=20 anyway.<BR><BR>Funny
    thing is I have made it back to my 10% loss again = for a=20 total loss of<BR>31.9 lbs.
    I told my leader that at the scale = and she=20 gave me another 10%<BR>award during the
    meeting, as it has been a long = hard=20 struggle for me in the<BR>past 3 years and she
    wanted to acknowledge = that I=20 have stayed with the<BR>program through good and bad and am
    getting = myself=20 back on track again. I<BR>have never quit and don't intend to as =
    her=20 support has been tremendous to me<BR>and keeps me motivated to keep = going back=20 no
    matter what the scale = might<BR>read.<BR><BR>Debbie<BR>319.4/287.5/150 (RAFL=20 goal
    280)</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_0780_01C3D3E9.E8158130--