Newb stationary recumbent question

sullie

Feb 23, 2005
Hello,

I hope this is the correct forum and if it's not could a mod please move it? I'm looking at stationary recumbents and was wondering if anyone here has any experience, knowledge, preferences, information they would like to share?

I've used recumbents in the gym for a long time (a few years back) as part of an overall regime but I wanted to get out of the gym (with a new born) and work out at home and I was looking for advice/suggestions/recommendations on stationary recumbents others have purchased.

I'm a tall guy - 6 foot 4.

Thanks,

Sullie

Judging from the dearth of responses, I'd venture a guess that those of us who train indoors at all, do so by putting their recumbent bikes on a trainer rather than have a separate machine.

blazingpedals said:
Judging from the dearth of responses, I'd venture a guess that those of us who train indoors at all, do so by putting their recumbent bikes on a trainer rather than have a separate machine.
:)

Well you know I figured most did that but I was hoping maybe someone had one, went through the process of picking out a stationary and would relate that experiece along. Ah well, I'll keep researching it then since I don't have a recumbent and don't really plan on getting one since I wanted to workout while I keep an eye on my newborn son for an hour or so at a time.

Thanks though,

sullie