newbe to the forum

izatt82

Mar 19, 2007
just thought i'd say hi getting into road biking for the first time so got a bike dimond back podium 1 rides great. i used to ride mountain and desided to try the other. i guess the only real big deal is getting used to the small seat ouch but it should get better over time.

so anyway hello
chris

izatt82 said:
just thought i'd say hi getting into road biking for the first time so got a bike dimond back podium 1 rides great. i used to ride mountain and desided to try the other. i guess the only real big deal is getting used to the small seat ouch but it should get better over time.

so anyway hello
chris

Hello and welocome to the club! Over time it will get better... trust me. :D

yeah i went to my lbs and they gave me a pretty good deal. i think any way. did a bike fit for me DMB podium one a set of clipless pedals. a pair of 661 shoes which they had in my size 13 sweet. traded out seats for me cause the stock one was junk ouch no padding. put a new stem on to fit me has an ajustable head height on it pretty sweet design i think good qualty. got my shoes fitted to me the cleats and what not got the seat front to back and height wise where it needed to be .

at first i didn't think that buying from a lbs was a big deal but the first time i rode the bike and by the time i walked out of there huge differance in my opinion . oh and free maint. for a year . so thats cool . i got it all for under 700. i thought it was not bad
and so far totally happy with it. oh and does the podium 1 usally come with carbon forks?