General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Newbie: Chest muscle question

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 293 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 March 2005
Last activity
29 March 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
293
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I wanted to develop my pecs. The area in question is the muscles
    underneath the nipple and the muscles travelling up to the delts.

    For the muscles that travel along side the chest I believe dips will do
    the trick. Are there any other exercises that will help?

    What about the chest area underneath the nipples. I want that area more
    defined.

    Thanking you in advance.

    ...

  2. Quoted message said:

    I wanted to develop my pecs. The area in question is the muscles
    underneath the nipple and the muscles travelling up to the delts.

    For the muscles that travel along side the chest

    Which muscles are those ? Please review an anatomy chart (try exrx.net).

    Quoted message said:

    I believe dips will do the trick. Are there any other exercises that will
    help?

    Any chest exercise.

    Quoted message said:

    What about the chest area underneath the nipples. I want that area more
    defined.

    If you want the theoretical answer, decline -- because it targets that area.

    If you want the practical answer -- reduce body fat, because that's what's
    obscuring the definition in that (and other) areas. Even scrawny guys with
    little or no pecs to speak of, upper, lower, middle, or anywhere else, often
    get good separation if their body fat is low enough (e.g. Brad Pitt, fight
    club)

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  3. Quoted message said:

    I wanted to develop my pecs. The area in question is the


    muscles

    Quoted message said:

    underneath the nipple and the muscles travelling up to the


    delts.

    Dumbbell or Barbell Pullover:
    http://tinyurl.com/6b7m9

    Decline (Dumbbell or Barbell) press

    Cross Over:
    http://tinyurl.com/3qbd2

    K

    Quoted message said:


    For the muscles that travel along side the chest I believe


    dips

    Quoted message said:

    will do the trick. Are there any other exercises that will


    help?

    Quoted message said:


    What about the chest area underneath the nipples. I want that


    area

    Quoted message said:

    more defined.

    Thanking you in advance.

    ..

  4. Sounds like he is talking about the Serratus

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.