Height+Weight: around 177 ( 5'11?) and 70 kilo
Sponsors: Vittoria and High5
Thanks.

Name:Johnny Palazzolo
Bike: 2012 Specialized Allez, 2011 Specialized P2
Racing: No cycling but i race motorcycles
Goals: No real goals just use cycling as a training tool
Training: 20-25 miles a day 4 days a week

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Name: Alexander Niels Dijkema[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Location: Atlanta Georgia[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Age: 14[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Previous experience: Ive been racing for 4 years. 4th in the nation for the national crit (2012)[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Bike: RD1 Blue[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Training: Every day of the week. Around 300 miles per week.[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Longest ride: 149 miles.[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Weight and height: 6'0 / 160 pounds[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Goals: Win a nationals crit and get noticed by Hot Tubes or some other junior cycling team[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]I am new to the forums so hey guys![/COLOR]

Hello everyone, I am from Portugal, I am 38 and I've been cycling all my life, well, with eventually an interval of 10 years, but I am back to the bike now, mainly due to my kids. I've made big big rides, some of them with a tent on my back and I've discovered beautiful places, for me that's the biggest fascination of riding a bike. :)

Glad to be here!

Name: Liz

Previous experience: I ride my bike recreational

Bike: Mustang

Training: Every week (usually during the weekend)

Longest ride: Don't know ;/

Weight and height: That's too personal :D

Well, so hey guys. It's nice to meet you all. :)

Mustang bike eh Liz? That's a nice name for a bike! Only 14 and already riding, you're on the good way, welcome to the forum, I hope to see you around. :)

Name: Chris Tottenham

Racing: No Professional Races So Far. Hoping to get into one this month!
Bike: Mongoose Pro

Training: I tend to go 30 minutes everyday at 4 mile pace. I'm waiting on the weather to improve before increasing my mileage.
Average Speed: 15mph

Goals: Completing my first race!

Everybody on here is so young I feel incredibly old maybe I should start biking at a younger age. When I was young it was interesting to write about simply because it was a sense of freedom in a world where I basically had no other form of transportation. The only problem was parking my bike parking a bike can be very difficult.

Actually I might be older than you westmixxin. :) Either cases, it's never too late to start biking, it doesn't require much technique. ;)

Name: Cecelia, 19 years old
Location Saskatchewan, Canada
Race? Never been in any but perhaps someday! A goal to work towards in the future.
Goals? My biggest goal is to improve my cycling endurance overall. Illness holds me back from working out much so my bike is my main exercise. I want to be able to get out on the bike for at least 30 minutes a day and work towards higher endurance and better health.
Daily Training: 30 minutes of moderate biking per day, working my way up to higher times and higher speeds!

Wow, I hope this motivates you to a higher extent - with all this competition, you have to compete!

Dijkema said:
Name: Alexander Niels Dijkema

Previous experience: Ive been racing for 4 years. 4th in the nation for the national crit (2012)

Bike: RD1 Blue

Training: Every day of the week. Around 300 miles per week.

Longest ride: 149 miles.

Weight and height: 6'0 / 160 pounds

Goals: Win a nationals crit and get noticed by Hot Tubes or some other junior cycling team

I am new to the forums so hey guys!
You came from the best place ever so yeah.

So I'm pretty sure I never actually introduced myself!

Name: T House
Location Kentucky
Race? I don't race, too new to cycling.
Goals? My dream is to work up the endurance and gather the equipment I need to bike through pony express trails. :)
Daily Training: Haha, at this stage I am really pathetic. I ride my bike maybe 5 minutes a day. I'm having to work up extremely slowly due to bad knees, asthma, and depression.

Reactions: mayasupernova
Name: Maja Pesic
Location Vranjska Banja, Serbia
Race? Just locally.
Goals? Cycle daily.
Daily Training: I ride three times a week. Usually I prefer mountain ride, rarely flat ground :)

Name: *****
Goals? To make my business bigger
Daily Training: I prefer the gym, at the weekend I do racing with family

Hello everyone, I'm Sophie, 20 years old in London, UK. Obsessed with cycling and looking to chat to like-minded cycle obsessed people. I'm on Google Chat if you want to chat... [email protected]

Attachments

• 151099688_766525587596234_7673439223969088018_n.jpg
    151099688_766525587596234_7673439223969088018_n.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: