Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Newbie needs help with building a bike.

Started by Gnfanatic · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,163 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 November 2005
Last activity
12 November 2005
Original author
Gnfanatic
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,163
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey guys, first road bike for me. I bought a Titus Drop-u on ebay for $275. I would like to buy a carbon fork for it. Problem is I dont know what type. The frame is 58cm. I am thinking 43mm radius on the frok but dont know the length. If anyone has a drop-u bike can you please help me out??
    here are the demensions:
    wheelbase=100.5 cm
    c to c seat tube length-50.8 cm
    head tube length=17.3 cm
    chainstay length=41.5 cm
    center to top seat tube length=56.5 cm

    I appreciate all the help and tips!

    Ralph

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.