newbie question

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John Guest

hi group,

i am currently looking to recieve my bike back from my local store after a insurance claim (very
    very long story) the guy i got the bike from did me a deal with disk brakes which i was happy with i
    just want to ask some kind peoples advice as to ensure i get teh same kinda of quality bike back
    when i pick it up

1 the wheels i had were wheels which had two yellow spokes as a pair i dont know what make these r
    and how much there approximate value arein GBP to make sure that i get the same quality wheels back
    2 the rear gear mechanism was upgraded and i can not remember which way round it is is it XTR- XT or
    the other way round??

i am not heavy into my bike i just know what i feel is good it isnt my fault i have had to get a new
    bike so i want to ensure that i have gotten everything back that i had on the bike

thanks for any help advice

John

To reply to me direct please use jp(dot)curley(at)ntlworld(dot)com my newsgroup retention is pants

Tags:

2. "John" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > thanks for any help advice

My advice is to run right out to your local community college and enroll in an English class.

CC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.