Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

[Newbie:] Quick release brakes - Specialized Sirus

Started by Dave · · Last activity · 3 posts · 832 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
25 May 2004
Last activity
25 May 2004
Original author
Dave
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
832
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all

    I have a Specialized Sirus and took the front wheel off to
    bring it in the car. It came off easily, but the brakes
    don't allow the wheel to go back on. I believe there's a
    quick release brake which would move the brakes out of the
    way, but I can't work it out....

    Can anyone help me ?

    Thanks

    Dave

  2. "Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all

    I have a Specialized Sirus and took the front wheel off to
    bring it in the car. It came off easily, but the brakes
    don't allow the wheel to go back on. I believe there's a
    quick release brake which would move the brakes out of the
    way, but I can't work it out....

    Can anyone help me ?

    Looks like you got them new fangled V Brakes on that there
    ol' bike a yours. Take a look at this page:

    tinyurl.com33hby

    C.Q.C.

    PS You spelled Sirrus wrong (c:

  3. "Q." <LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all

    I have a Specialized Sirus and took the front wheel off
    to bring it in the car. It came off easily, but the
    brakes don't allow the wheel to go back on. I believe
    there's a quick release brake which would move the
    brakes out of the way, but I can't work it out....

    Can anyone help me ?

    Looks like you got them new fangled V Brakes on that there
    ol' bike a yours. Take a look at this page:

    tinyurl.com33hby

    C.Q.C.

    PS You spelled Sirrus wrong (c:

    Thanks

    That looks exactly like what I have on my bike. I should be
    able to put the wheel on when I get home....

    Dave

    P.S. Sorry about the spelling mistaek (sic)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.