Newbie*~

BellaBeauty

May 1, 2007
Hey everyone! My name is Erin, Im 21 and I am a mother of a 3 month old princess, and wife-to-be to a wonderful cycling enthusiast! He has riden for a while now, both road and mountain. He prefers road, and I think is starting to get into cyclocross. We live in beautiful Chattanooga, Tennessee, and both work at a mortgage company owned by his mother.

I am just starting to get into this sport. It started when we went to the Tour de Georgia. We went to 3 stages including the final stage in Atlanta. I had a blast! I couldnt begin to describe how excited I was to be there and to meet the cyclists!

We went to a local bike shop yesterday and I found my shoes for my future road bike ( yep, this is my first cycling purchase! ). They are Shimano's. They priced for $ 140.00, but were on sale for $ 10.00, because they are such a small size, ( 4.5) Im so thrilled! Now I just need to take the plunge and purchase my bike!

My dream bike would be a LiteSpeed " Bella " only beause my daughters name is Bella, and my fiance rides Litespeeds!

Here are a few pics from The Tour de Georgia!

My fiance & myself

Final stage- Tour de Georgia

Picture512.jpg

Picture509.jpg

Picture508.jpg

Picture503.jpg

Picture479.jpg

Picture450.jpg

Picture449.jpg

Picture444.jpg

Welcome BB, nice pics. The Litespeed Bella is a beautiful ride, I hope you are able to get it.