newby bikes

basketballbiker

Mar 10, 2005
I have an ancient sekine twelve speed and it has served me well but I have been saving up for a new one what would you guys suggest I get I am 6 7" so I need a tall frame the one I have is a 25" frame any help would be great cause I love biking and would like to ride in comfort and compete in races

i cant help you with that because i dont know many bikes that are made for people that tall, but i would suggest you go to your phone book and look for your local bike shops visit the one nearest you first and then spread out to farther ones as you need more help, you should go to your local bike shop asking what bike you can get your size and in your bugget, then you can ask them to order a bike for you but to just try out and maybe buy if you like if your lucky they'll do it if you arent then all i can say is work with what you got...

*Hope it helps*

~Scott

I would look on eBay you could get a good bike for a cheap price. Plus large frames go for the least amount of money.

Probably to late but I know a girl who is 6"7' and she rides a 62cm frame and it seems to fit her perfectly, yes the seat is very high but it really works for her.

Olsilverback said:
Probably to late but I know a girl who is 6"7' and she rides a 62cm frame and it seems to fit her perfectly, yes the seat is very high but it really works for her.
no I have been holding off until I can raise more money.
thanks for the suggestion.
and wow I have never met a girl over 6,1" but 6,7" thats tall like me.