Newcomer from Perth, Western Australia

pukka

Banned
Dec 28, 2004
Hi all,
I imagine most posting here are from overseas, but I thought that maybe there would be the occasional aussie here to chat too.

Perth is an awesome place to live and cycle, albeit very few hills, or speed bumps if you like.
But we have an enemy in the Fremantle Doctor a wind pattern that comes most days at 12 and makes for an exciting workout.

Hi everyone and I look forward to reading all you discussions

Tom

pukka said:
Hi all,
I imagine most posting here are from overseas, but I thought that maybe there would be the occasional aussie here to chat too.

Perth is an awesome place to live and cycle, albeit very few hills, or speed bumps if you like.
But we have an enemy in the Fremantle Doctor a wind pattern that comes most days at 12 and makes for an exciting workout.

Tom
Hi welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll enjoy the discussions that take place here. I also live near Perth, but it's Perth in Scotland, not Australia. Our weather is a bit more unkind than yours though. :(

pukka said:
Hi all,

Tom
try the aust and nz forum, theres plenty of aussies and heaps of us from perth.

The trick with the freo doc, is to live in the Eastern Suburbs, cycle to freo in the morning, lunch, then cycle back in the afternoon.

Join us one Wed morning, 8:00 Bassendean, 9:00 Subiaco,
Lunch freo, home by 3:00 for the kids.