Newer Cannondale Six13 vs older Litespeed Tuscany

I would love to get the white with red decals, but I'm not sure it is available through my team. I believe black is the frame we have an option on. I agree that it is a safe choice.

nurul said:
What colour are you gettign the 08 six13 in? Black is pretty safe but on the continent the cool look is white. Hell it might even look close to the ridiculously high priced but cool Super Six, which comes in white with red decals. Cool frame, but the price is skyward!!! They want 3100 euros for frame only here so it means buying a complete bike and selling the bits elsewhere!!!

I've got a 2006 Six13 Team 1 (Si Carbon Cranks and the Premium + fork). Use for road races and crits. Great bike - handles corners very well and is very quick on descents. I dont like the FSA Wing bars and the carbon version of the Si cranks have issues. But overall a great bike for the money.

Weight wise - get a haircut if 100g worries you.

kobyson said:
I would love to get the white with red decals, but I'm not sure it is available through my team. I believe black is the frame we have an option on. I agree that it is a safe choice.

My clearcoat model started corroding...so I have been offered the new 2008 six13 in white with red decals....looks great....apparently they have improved the setup??