General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Newest Bullworker...Introducing The Bully Xtreme

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 808 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 June 2006
Last activity
10 June 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
808
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey I just checked the newest incarnation of the old exercise device
    the Bullworker. I found a thread at the Bronzebowpublishing.com and I
    ended up buying it.

    You should check it out this thing is awesome. 10 to 600 lbs of
    resistance and a ton of FREE bonuses, wallchart carrying case and even
    a free yahoo group for free adise, tips and tricks.
    heres the link check it out:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7245871939

    Andy

  2. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey I just checked the newest incarnation of the old exercise device
    the Bullworker. I found a thread at the Bronzebowpublishing.com and I
    ended up buying it.

    You should check it out this thing is awesome. 10 to 600 lbs of
    resistance and a ton of FREE bonuses, wallchart carrying case and even
    a free yahoo group for free adise, tips and tricks.
    heres the link check it out:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7245871939

    Andy

    Pete - That's another way to tell if it's spam - if the post starts with
    "Hey"

  3. "David" <[email hidden]> schreef:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hey I just checked the newest incarnation of the old exercise device
    the Bullworker. I found a thread at the Bronzebowpublishing.com and I
    ended up buying it.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You should check it out this thing is awesome. 10 to 600 lbs of
    resistance and a ton of FREE bonuses, wallchart carrying case and even
    a free yahoo group for free adise, tips and tricks.
    heres the link check it out:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7245871939

    Quoted message said:

    Pete - That's another way to tell if it's spam - if the post starts with
    "Hey"

    Hey David, i allready noticed such a thing. I am learning.
    BTW, those sneaky Germans won with 4-2. I dont trust them.

    ----
    Pete

  4. "Pete" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "David" <[email hidden]> schreef:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hey I just checked the newest incarnation of the old exercise device
    the Bullworker. I found a thread at the Bronzebowpublishing.com and I
    ended up buying it.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You should check it out this thing is awesome. 10 to 600 lbs of
    resistance and a ton of FREE bonuses, wallchart carrying case and even
    a free yahoo group for free adise, tips and tricks.
    heres the link check it out:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7245871939

    Quoted message said:

    Pete - That's another way to tell if it's spam - if the post starts with
    "Hey"

    Hey David, i allready noticed such a thing. I am learning.
    BTW, those sneaky Germans won with 4-2. I dont trust them.

    That was a very sneaky victory - I could never trust them after that either

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.