Newest member to A-M-B

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Michael Paul, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken. She was 2 1/2
    weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.

    So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    fellow biker had a new member of the family would be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of
    the imminent birth on the way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
    hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!

    http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg

    http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg

    http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg

    http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg

    Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!

    Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Damn proud of ya son!

    Nothing like a crusty baby to bring a ride home.

    darsh

    "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family
    would
    > be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of the imminent birth on
    the
    > way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son
    > got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
    > hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

  3. Michael Paul says:

    >On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken.

    Aaaah - you lucky. I have to admit there is nothing like a small kid. The only problem is that they
    get older......

    >http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg

    Where did you find a green CamelBak hose? ;-)

    Steve "Congrats - especially to the missus"

  4. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    > Michael Paul says:
    >
    > >On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > >broken.
    >
    > Aaaah - you lucky. I have to admit there is nothing like a small kid.
    The
    > only problem is that they get older......
    >
    > >http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > Where did you find a green CamelBak hose?

    If you neglect them long enough, green IS the normal color!

    Michael

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.

    <snip>
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg

    Congratulations! He looks like you.

    Our boy is almost four months now. He's just getting his first tooth (early). We got one of those
    Trek Rocket trailers and we can ride around with him. It's a sweet setup if you're going to be in
    the market for something like that. We went to a friend's tonight on our townies and I pulled him.
    Good workout for a ten mile road ride!

    Maybe we can race 'em against each other one day...

    Matt

  6. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family
    would
    > be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of the imminent birth on
    the
    > way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son
    > got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
    > hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Congrats!!!

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken. She was 2 1/2
    > weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family would be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted
    > of the imminent birth on the way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image
    > my son got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case,
    > my 24 hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Well done, dad.

    JD

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Paul <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family
    would
    > be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of the imminent birth on
    the
    > way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son
    > got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
    > hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Congrats to mum on the new baby, and congrats to you too, dad - I know you had your errmmm, part in
    it, so to speak....heheheh........ahem.

    "Teach him well, he will grow strong".

    Shaun aRe

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Michael Paul wrote:
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken. She was 2 1/2
    > weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family would be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted
    > of the imminent birth on the way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image
    > my son got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case,
    > my 24 hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg

    Congratulations!

    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!

  10. Panda

    Panda Guest

    Michael Paul wrote:
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken. She was 2 1/2
    > weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family would be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted
    > of the imminent birth on the way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image
    > my son got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case,
    > my 24 hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    grats

    panda

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Michael Paul wrote:
    > > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected
    he'd
    > > arrive a littler early.
    > >
    > > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > > fellow biker had a new member of the family
    would
    > > be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of the imminent birth on
    the
    > > way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son
    > > got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing
    shirt
    > > (in this case, my 24 hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    > >
    > > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    > >
    > > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    > >
    > > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    > >
    > > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Congratulations!
    >
    > > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!

    Heheheheh - funny sod!

    Shaun aRe

  12. "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken. She was 2 1/2
    > weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family would be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted
    > of the imminent birth on the way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image
    > my son got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case,
    > my 24 hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Big Time Congrats! Too bad you couldn't coax him into arriving a few weeks earlier, you could have
    gotten in on Father's Day! :)

    Brad and Julie Vaughn

  13. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Michael Paul <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken. She was 2 1/2
    > weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family would be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted
    > of the imminent birth on the way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image
    > my son got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case,
    > my 24 hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Loads of congrats.

    Not sure about the Sidi's, but you may be able to get Penny to sew you up a little jersey and
    shorts ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  14. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Michael Paul wrote:

    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Good on ya' matey!!! Congrats!

    Jimbo(san)

  15. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    Michael Paul wrote:

    <SCHNIP>

    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!

    No, the real question is, when you you be able to go riding together. Good on ya, dad.

    --
    J'm

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

  16. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    > Michael Paul wrote:
    >

    >> Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >>
    >> Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Yes big congrats.... as someone I know said, " I didnt know I could love this much more" or
    something like that...

    Penny S

  17. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family
    would
    > be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of the imminent birth on
    the
    > way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son
    > got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
    > hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Congrats! He definitely has riding legs, you'll be on the trails with him in no time.

  18. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family
    would
    > be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of the imminent birth on
    the
    > way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son
    > got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
    > hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    Congrats! Is this your first? At least now, when you miss rides, it will be for a good reason.

    -Dave

  19. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water
    had
    > broken. She was 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
    >
    > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
    > fellow biker had a new member of the family
    would
    > be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of the imminent birth on
    the
    > way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
    son
    > got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
    > hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
    >
    > http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
    >
    > Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
    >
    > Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

    congrats dad.

    chris