Newest member to A-M-B

"Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote

> So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood.

Congrats. Has Carla sent his cigar yet?

CC

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood.
>
> Congrats. Has Carla sent his cigar yet?

On the way...but no smoking allowed until the child can hold the stogie in between the index and
middle finger in a stylish and sauve manner...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote
> > >
> > > So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood.
> >
> > Congrats. Has Carla sent his cigar yet?
>
> On the way...but no smoking allowed until the child can hold the stogie in between the index and
> middle finger in a stylish and sauve manner...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

That's utter nonsense - everyone looks stupid holding a cigar, even _ME_ FFS, and I am the epitome
of suaveness, I am style incarnate.

Shaun aRe

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:55:50 GMT, "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:

>On the way home from a ride Friday, the wife called to tell me her water had broken. She was 2 1/2
>weeks away from the due date but we suspected he'd arrive a littler early.
>
>So, here are a few pictures of the newest member to the bomberhood. Ordinarily the fact that a
>fellow biker had a new member of the family would be on topic enough, but not only was I alerted of
>the imminent birth on the way home from a ride, but I wanted to make sure that the first image my
>son got of me was cycling related so I made sure I was wearing a cylcing shirt (in this case, my 24
>hours in the Old Pueblo T-Shirt from earlier this year)!
>
>http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler1.jpg
>
>http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler2.jpg
>
>http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler3.jpg
>
>http://home.san.rr.com/mfpaul/tyler4.jpg
>
>Now the big question is when will I be able to go ride!
>
>Michael "Do they make Sidi's in REALLY small sizes" P

Congrats!

:-]