Newest Trek and Fisher stuff:

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by supabonbon, Sep 30, 2004.

  1. supabonbon

    supabonbon Guest

    Another couple toes into freeride. Note the new non-Specialized pivot
    on the Liquid. They look like Konas but with boring paint. Manitou's
    getting heavy spec too.
    http://www.velonews.com/tech/report/articles/7041.0.html
    So, with most city shops selling Trek/Fisher/Klein, I guess I can see
    even more curb hoppers on full-susses.

    /s

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    supabonbon <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Another couple toes into freeride. Note the new non-Specialized pivot
    > on the Liquid. They look like Konas but with boring paint. Manitou's
    > getting heavy spec too.
    > http://www.velonews.com/tech/report/articles/7041.0.html
    > So, with most city shops selling Trek/Fisher/Klein, I guess I can see
    > even more curb hoppers on full-susses.
    >
    > /s

    Don't get JD too excited now! :)

    --