Newly updated webpages-Enjoy!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Thornbury South, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Enjoy my latest updates today Thursday 3rd April 2003.

    --
    John, Pauline & Hannah. Thornbury, South Gloucestershire. UK. http://www.pbase.com/john28july

    Tags:

  2. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    wot no camper vans? - Dan :) "Thornbury South Gloucestershire" <jsbr12499 @NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk>
    > Enjoy my latest updates today Thursday 3rd April 2003.
    >

    > --
    > John, Pauline & Hannah. Thornbury, South Gloucestershire. UK. http://www.pbase.com/john28july

    > "Thornbury South Gloucestershire" <jsbr12499 @NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Enjoy my latest updates today Thursday 3rd April 2003.
    > >
    > wot no camper vans?

    Mostly soft porn and the odd bike by the look of it.

    Colin

  4. "Dan Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > wot no camper vans? - Dan :) "Thornbury South Gloucestershire" <jsbr12499
    > @NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk>
    wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Enjoy my latest updates today Thursday 3rd April 2003.
    > >

    > > --
    > > John, Pauline & Hannah. Thornbury, South Gloucestershire. UK. http://www.pbase.com/john28july

    Don't bother entering the Bristol CTC photographic competetion, even the juniors were better
    than this.

    Why would anybody bother to put crap like this on the net?

  5. On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:25:52 +0100, "Dan Gregory" <[email protected]> in
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Thornbury South Gloucestershire" <jsbr12499 @NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Enjoy my latest updates today Thursday 3rd April 2003.

    >wot no camper vans? - Dan :)

    Look again (camping page). Anybody admitting to this?

    Punishment: A 10 mile trip in a camper van.

    (Well it ammused me anyway)
    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign