News from the BBC ;-)

• Thread starter Wafflycathcsdir
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wafflycathcsdir

I've had another email from the man at the BBC. He's asked me to put it on the newsgroup, so
here goes :)

"Dear Ms Simmons

I'm afraid that, because of what is politely called a clerical error, you were sent a reply which
was intended for someone else. Thank you for pointing this out. We'll now look into your complaint.
Would you be kind enough to pass this information on to other members of your internet news group,
one of whom (Mr Henry Lawrenson) has also written to me?

Yours sincerely

Fraser Steel"

I don't know what you wrote, Henry, but it's obviously done something :)

Cheers!

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

On 08 Mar 2003 20:45:03 GMT, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter scrawled: ) I'm afraid that, because of what
is politely called a clerical error, you ) were sent a reply which was intended for someone else.

You appear to have made contact with a human being inside an otherwise faceless corporate behemoth.
This is unprecedented, like Jodie Foster on the beach with the alien.

J-P
--
"You mean, you can actually experiment with stem cells from human embryos? Man, and all this time,
I've just been throwing mine out."

j-p.s:

> You appear to have made contact with a human being inside an otherwise faceless corporate
> behemoth. This is unprecedented, like Jodie Foster on the beach with the alien.
>
> J-P

Speaking as a former inmate of the lunatic asylum usually known as the BBC, I can say that aliens on
the beach are *as nothing* compared to Kryten in the canteen!

There are lots of humans who work there: It's just that the ones that I know never wore suits...

...and to anyone from CTA, MFA, VT or Studio A MR past or present who sees this, I say: "Well, it's
all right leaving me..."

L Good King Memorex - the best TV show the Beeb never made...

--
http://www.redshift.uklinux.net/ Windcheetah No.176 Linux Counter No. 275325 *Remove Spamcatcher and
x for email reply

Status
Not open for further replies.