NewYear Uni Resolutions

1. Ride more.
2. Get in better shape.
3. Ride to work more.
4. Write more permanent unicycle reference stuff.
5. Ride more.
6. Do more for Unicycle.com.
7. Go to more unicycling events and group rides.
8. Did I mention ride more?

--
johnfoss - IUF Director

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"I went to the Liberace Museum and the Elvis-A-Rama Museum on the same
day! This is not for everyone."

1. Go to nationals (since it's down the street)
2. Go to the Moab MUniFest (Since it's down the street) and
ride the BIG ride.
3. Go to the Cali MUni Weekend. Let's see if it happens
this year...

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

Sounds exactly like an orthodic support for shoes, only different. Would
this be called a butt-thodic support? or glutethodic?
-S_Wallis
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

tugboat wrote:

> why would you let your friends talk you out of something
> you want to do [hit a handrail]? they should be pushing
> you to land that stuff.
>
> anyways for me:
> 1)land that 10 set handrail that ive tried at least 20 or
> 30 times on 3 different days and *i get hurt on every
> fall.*

Was this intentional irony? Maybe this is why his friends
tried to talk him out of it...

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

Sounds exactly like an orthodic support for shoes, only different. Would
this be called a butt-thodic support? or glutethodic?
-S_Wallis
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

> Was this intentional irony? Maybe this is why his friends
> tried to talk him out of it...
whoa whoa... someone else said their friends try to talk
them out of doing handrails. my friends push me. but in the
end, it all depends on whether im feelin it or not. im
gonna get that rail!

Kevin

--
tugboat - crazy unier
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

sometimes your friends can look at it as an unbiased
observer.

Or perhaps they are biased in that they have seen you ride,
and think you should skip the rails?

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/unicycleReviews.aspx)

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.0

'when I'm at the limit of my endurance, 5% extra resistance could be
enough to stop me in my track. ' - MikeFule

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Mine are to pass levels 9 and 10. I've been level 8 for over
6 years now so I think it's about time to finish the job.

--
tuna6869 - Patriotic Unicycler

Jamey Mossengren

Smile! :) It makes people wonder what you're up to!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away"

tuna6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1526

1) Buy a Muni
2) go to at least TWO Muni gatherings
3) Get better at street riding (hopping stair sets and
grinding)
4) Freemount a giraffe

--
XWonka - Riding High

"you have pretty much turned JC into "the spam bin" dont you think? So
who gives a ****..." -Jagur to James_Potter

"sorry.i wasnt going to sell it to anyone under thirty.especially not to
an under 30 post padder." -Jagur to TheObieOne3226

"Do you have a pet named 'Slimy the Worm?'" -gluteous maximus to jagur
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

I wanna land a 72-85cm hop (record being about 66cm).
Gap 5' into a crank/pedalgrab (my record is about 4)
Stand up WW
coast (yeah, like that'll happen)
Turn 16 (I need at least one goal I'll actually make)
Learn to Pedal Grab confidently (I hate my crank grabs)
Make it to the next muni weekend and TOQue games
Most importantly, don't get hurt:) .

--
gerblefranklin

I don't break equipment, I make it cheaper.

> Most importantly, don't get hurt .

haha... we'd all like that resolution to happen...
unfortunately it usually doesn't. Even with my helment and
one shinpad (hehe), i still manage to hurt myself. Good luck
with it though.

Kevin

--

tugboat wrote:
> * haha... we'd all like that resolution to happen...
> unfortunately it usually doesn't. Even with my helment
> and one shinpad (hehe), i still manage to hurt myself.
> Good luck with it though.
>
> Kevin *

Yeah, even with my helmet, KH leg armour, gloves, and
occasionally arm armour, I still manage to sprain an ankle,
bruise a tailbone (attempt at pedalgrabbing a 32" ledge from
a 2.5' wide bench @ 10 P.M.), or just anger my wrist. I can
wish though:rolleyes: .

--
gerblefranklin

I don't break equipment, I make it cheaper.

1. idle and juggle clubs for more than 12 throws.
2. wheel walk
3. hop up curbs and ride in traffic with confidence
4. Make my left foot as strong as my right foot for 1 foot
riding and 1 foot idling.
5. Get more people to come to my juggling club and teach
them to unicycle.
6. Save the environment--ride a unicycle instead of
driving a car.

--Amos

--
Amos_And_Ego
Amos_And_Ego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4987

giocologgi wrote:
> *Learn 1ft WW and then gliding learn to jump seat out
> better than seat in hop on wheel 180 unispin oh my god...
> it`s too much... *

HAHA, 3 months ago i had the same goal and now i can do all
that! except for unispin:( (well ive done a unispin once...)

My new years resolution is to learn to seat out as high as
ryan atkins and kris(i can do it, i know i can! :p ). And to
learn to freestyle better!

--
aust - Austin

Uber Unicycler
Pro Paintballer
Supreme Snowboarder
Coooool Canadian

aust's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4767

thinuniking wrote:
> *6:get to rubber on my crank hangs *

Man, you have my sympathy on that one, it took me over 2
months to do that, and I'm still not particularly confident
on a 2' box (even though I haven't messed up going to rubber
in over a month).

--

jerryg wrote:
> *I have the same resolutions as last year:
> 1) Be more decisive -or-
> 1) Procrastinate less *

HAHAHAHA Oh man that's funny.

--
James_Potter - OFFICIAL POSTER #1078

-The last time people listened to a Bush, they wandered the desert for
forty years.-