Next Amercian champ.

Callistus Valerius

Guest
Using game theory, and France's experience of coming up with a winner
since Hinualt, I have determined the next American win in the TDF will be in
the year 2048. If I have Lance's age right, that would make him 78, if he's
still alive then. Since most champion cyclists die in their 40's from heart
attacks, due to the stresses put on their heart from all the EPO abuse. But
I don't think Lance would be interested anyhow.

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Using game theory, and France's experience of coming up with a winner
> since Hinualt, I have determined the next American win in the TDF will be in
> the year 2048. If I have Lance's age right, that would make him 78, if he's
> still alive then. Since most champion cyclists die in their 40's from heart
> attacks, due to the stresses put on their heart from all the EPO abuse. But
> I don't think Lance would be interested anyhow.

LeMond is going to make a comeback. If Lance can win seven, so can he.

"MMan" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...

> Callistus Valerius wrote:
>> Using game theory, and France's experience of coming up with a winner
>> since Hinualt, I have determined the next American win in the TDF will be
>> in
>> the year 2048. If I have Lance's age right, that would make him 78, if
>> he's
>> still alive then. Since most champion cyclists die in their 40's from
>> heart
>> attacks, due to the stresses put on their heart from all the EPO abuse.
>> But
>> I don't think Lance would be interested anyhow.

> LeMond is going to make a comeback. If Lance can win seven, so can he.

What aer you talking about? He's already ahead of Armstrong. Lance won't
even get his first Vwin until next year.