Next Episode

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by KlownLife, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. KlownLife

    KlownLife Guest

    New Video, Check It Out

    Jas'o'Mac

    --
    KlownLife - The Bad Boy Of Uni

    According To Former Darkside Unicyclist's, The Atmosphere Around The
    Team Became Toxic With Dread Of Gangsta Administered Pistol Whippings,
    Ass Kickings And Beat Downs.
    KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

  2. AllThingsUni

    AllThingsUni Guest

    i looked in your gallery but couldnt find. call me a noob if u want.
    maybe i just missed it. also could you gimmee a direct link?

    --
    AllThingsUni - A Hog Noob

    I will prepare and one day my time will come. - Abe Lincoln

    You become brave by doing brave things - Aristotle
    AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306

  3. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

  4. unitrialser

    unitrialser Guest

  5. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  6. pk

    pk Guest

    ive seen you ride dude, i recognise every where in your videos pretty
    much, i was in a taxi and i spotted you riding, damn i thought i was one
    of the only unicyclists in edinburgh at the time, but it wasn't long
    after that, that i moved back south 12 months ago.

    nice vids dude, next time im in edinburgh i'll give you a shout.

    I used to work with te POOKa down on leven street above scotmid, they're
    a buch of fire performers based out of the same office as beltane, but
    non of them ride uni which sucked, most of them can be found on the
    meadows on a monday night, the fire scene is huge there, just a shame i
    never had any one to ride uni with in the 9 months i lived in
    edinburgh... i was more in to fire back then, but all uni this past 1
    months.

    --
    pk - Death Of Inocence

    PK
    poiinthepark || Home of the UK poi and fire twirling communities
    pk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8639

  7. AllThingsUni

    AllThingsUni Guest

    k i found it. i liked it. i especially liked the beginning where you
    said you practice everyday and that you really like it. I think thats
    really awesome.

    jon

    --
    AllThingsUni - A Hog Noob

    I will prepare and one day my time will come. - Abe Lincoln

    You become brave by doing brave things - Aristotle
    AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306

  8. Keaton

    Keaton Guest

    Man, I must say...you've got some serious issues. That whole dialog
    thing you had was as gay as hell. You make unicycling look a lot worse
    than it actually is. Take off the makeup and practice if you want to
    "jump-start" this sport at it's "early stages". Sorry for dissing you
    but seriously.

    -Keaton

    --
    Keaton - The best
    Keaton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8829

  9. Keaton

    Keaton Guest

  10. eljest

    eljest Guest

  11. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    eljest wrote:
    > *where can I find that movie ?
    >

    > Simon *

    'HERE YA GO!' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/KlownLife/NTL.wmv)

    ^Click It^

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
    ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
    му οиℓу ωιѕн
    τнιѕ уεαя...

  12. eljest

    eljest Guest

  13. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    eljest wrote:
    > *thanks cati boy :D
    > *

    haha, he called you cati.

    I'm downloading it now, but it doesn't sound a whole lot better than the
    original.
    But hopefully there will be less hate, and more love.... :D

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

  14. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    the dissing: You know...for a clown you're net very funny.

    the praising: hell, it's the gratuitis gangsta music, anger and flippin'
    people off that make your movies so much fun to watch!

    An instant classic

    PS: could you burn my name in your next movie? (or something like that)

    --
    Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

    I own Total_Uni's soul, AND I own Sabin' soul!
    Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

  15. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Murde Mental wrote:
    > *PS: could you burn my name in your next movie? (or something like
    > that) *

    yeah yeah, burn me too!!

    PS: I'm glad to see that your flipping off has decreased to only two in
    this movie. Maybe you're starting to feel the love!! :D

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

  16. attention seeker thats all he is the riding is good but the whole speach
    at the begining is a waste of download time. just ride dude:D

    --
    brockfisher05 - trials unicyclist

    check out my gallery at :
    http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6

    check out my website at www.vanuni.com

    Add me to your msn at [email protected]
    brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

  17. Fly04066814

    Fly04066814 Guest

  18. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    Klown Life here's my message to you: Yes yes, being a generally happier
    person WOULD be better for your moral health but then your videos
    wouldn't be as much fun to watch! KEEP'EM ANGRY!!

    --
    Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

    I own Total_Uni's soul, AND I own Sabin' soul!
    Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

  19. eljest

    eljest Guest

    The movie was quaint, I just thought it was some sermon about you're
    problem. And why don't you think pepole write negativ things about you.
    When you say in the movie that you hate when people come up to you and
    say things to you. You most count with that if you goes dress like a
    clown! If you want pepoles respect you most quiting with all
    complaining.

    Simon

    --
    eljest - street unicyclist