Next Episode

i looked in your gallery but couldnt find. call me a noob if u want.
maybe i just missed it. also could you gimmee a direct link?

--
AllThingsUni - A Hog Noob

I will prepare and one day my time will come. - Abe Lincoln

You become brave by doing brave things - Aristotle
AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306

ive seen you ride dude, i recognise every where in your videos pretty
much, i was in a taxi and i spotted you riding, damn i thought i was one
of the only unicyclists in edinburgh at the time, but it wasn't long
after that, that i moved back south 12 months ago.

nice vids dude, next time im in edinburgh i'll give you a shout.

I used to work with te POOKa down on leven street above scotmid, they're
a buch of fire performers based out of the same office as beltane, but
non of them ride uni which sucked, most of them can be found on the
meadows on a monday night, the fire scene is huge there, just a shame i
never had any one to ride uni with in the 9 months i lived in
edinburgh... i was more in to fire back then, but all uni this past 1
months.

--
pk - Death Of Inocence

PK
poiinthepark || Home of the UK poi and fire twirling communities
pk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8639

k i found it. i liked it. i especially liked the beginning where you
said you practice everyday and that you really like it. I think thats
really awesome.

jon

--
AllThingsUni - A Hog Noob

I will prepare and one day my time will come. - Abe Lincoln

You become brave by doing brave things - Aristotle
AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306

Man, I must say...you've got some serious issues. That whole dialog
thing you had was as gay as hell. You make unicycling look a lot worse
than it actually is. Take off the makeup and practice if you want to
"jump-start" this sport at it's "early stages". Sorry for dissing you
but seriously.

-Keaton

--
Keaton - The best
Keaton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8829

eljest wrote:
> *where can I find that movie ?
>

> Simon *

'HERE YA GO!' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/KlownLife/NTL.wmv)

^Click It^

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

the dissing: You know...for a clown you're net very funny.

the praising: hell, it's the gratuitis gangsta music, anger and flippin'
people off that make your movies so much fun to watch!

An instant classic

PS: could you burn my name in your next movie? (or something like that)

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul, AND I own Sabin' soul!
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Murde Mental wrote:
> *PS: could you burn my name in your next movie? (or something like
> that) *

yeah yeah, burn me too!!

PS: I'm glad to see that your flipping off has decreased to only two in
this movie. Maybe you're starting to feel the love!! :D

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

attention seeker thats all he is the riding is good but the whole speach
at the begining is a waste of download time. just ride dude:D

--
brockfisher05 - trials unicyclist

check out my gallery at :
http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6

check out my website at www.vanuni.com

Add me to your msn at [email protected]
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Klown Life here's my message to you: Yes yes, being a generally happier
person WOULD be better for your moral health but then your videos
wouldn't be as much fun to watch! KEEP'EM ANGRY!!

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul, AND I own Sabin' soul!
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

The movie was quaint, I just thought it was some sermon about you're
problem. And why don't you think pepole write negativ things about you.
When you say in the movie that you hate when people come up to you and
say things to you. You most count with that if you goes dress like a
clown! If you want pepoles respect you most quiting with all
complaining.

Simon

--
eljest - street unicyclist