Next Episode

James_Potter wrote:
> *haha, he called you cati.
>
> I'm downloading it now, but it doesn't sound a whole lot better than
> the original.
> But hopefully there will be less hate, and more love.... :D *

Actually there is more cussing, and alot more whining...

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

It's like the Mooninites...

"Can you see this? I hope that you can because I'm doing it as hard as I
can"
*middle finger slowly rises up*

--

James_Potter wrote:
> *Yeah, I was also disappointed.
>
> I think all Klown Life needs is a hug. *

And a ponds make-up removal pad...

--

James_Potter wrote:
> *You mean you also swear and flip people off and paint your face
> poorly? *

Yes. Yes. Yes.
1. I swear - Not that I care about the masses, but I would guess most of
us do.
2. I flip people off - sometimes as a flirt, sometimes after being cut
off, sometimes for expression alone.
3. I paint my face badly. I don`t remember the last time I painted my
face, but I know that I did not do a "good" job.
Closer to the point: I wear getups - especially during Halloween.

Further, (unicycling aside) if any of you are one of those people that
avoids these various expressions, I don`t respect you for it.

The three attributes of the video *may* have been intended to distract
the weak minded (short sighted) viewers,
while allowing some of us to appreciate the fundamental messages that he
put forth.

And, you know what?

I`m with him on that too.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> *Further, (unicycling aside) if any of you are one of those people
> that avoids these various expressions, I don`t respect you for it.
>
> The three attributes of the video *may* have been intended to distract
> the weak minded (short sighted) viewers,
> while allowing some of us to appreciate the fundamental messages that
> he put forth. *

That makes absoulutely no sense at all. Are you saying he intentionally
makes a bad video so people might watch it???

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

i know every one is allowed to have a say, but i think that you are all
just going a little over board here!.. actually quite childish and rude
in my opinion.

I actually liked both videos, its content that counts and the riding is
quality!... does it matter if he is or isnt a klown?.. he is who he is
and as for the gay comment!... wasn't this discussed last week in
another thread??? come on guys!, please keep these forums civilised, i
like it here.. but you kids and your petty comments are spoiling it for
every one else, this is a respectable community for all ages and
nationalities, just look around you and consider one and all.

Making fun of people, the way they dress ETC is not nice, if you want to
read some thing to open your eyes on the subject of ripping people and
bullying then i sugest you read 'THIS THREAD' (http://tinyurl.com/6gskr)
maybe seeing life through some one else's eyes that have taken **** from
people for no reason when they havn't caused offense to any one, then
come back and post like adults.

:mad:

--
pk - Death Of Inocence

PK
poiinthepark || Home of the UK poi and fire twirling communities
pk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8639

Catboy wrote:
> *That makes absoulutely no sense at all. Are you saying he
> intentionally makes a bad video so people might watch it??? *

Explaination 1. Further, (unicycling aside) if any of you are one of
those people that avoids these various expressions, I don`t respect you
for it.

"I don`t respect prudes."

Explanation 2. The three attributes of the video *may* have been
intended to distract the weak minded (short sighted) viewers, while
allowing some of us to appreciate the fundamental messages that he put
forth.

"I am simply pointing out that he may be intentionally distracting those
offended by the video - while simultaniously showing respect to those
who appreciate his messages."

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

maybe there are many things hidden in those videos that we will never
know about.

All of the videos i make for my fire community have hidden jokes that
only a select few will ever notice.

--

digigal1 wrote:
> *Yo probly wone spec this from me but peeps may someday pay fo da
> movie. Made me twitch. Freel. *

Ya know, you're right, I didn't spec that from you. And I also don't
think that peeps may someday pay fo da movie.
Freel.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!