Next Exercise Challenge Announcement!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
    challenge now!

    The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
    other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
    just didn't sound right!

    The preliminary website and signup form are online at:

    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

    Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!

    I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)

    Amberle3
    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    Tags:

  2. Hi, Amberle3, I would love to sign up for 5 times a week. You are a sweetheart to do this. It has
    helped me focus on exercise
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
    > challenge now!
    >
    > The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
    > other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
    > just didn't sound right!
    >
    > The preliminary website and signup form are online at:
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    >
    > Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!
    >
    > I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Sign me up for 3 times a week.

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
    > challenge now!
    >
    > The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
    > other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
    > just didn't sound right!
    >
    > The preliminary website and signup form are online at:
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    >
    > Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!
    >
    > I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  4. have a nice time, Lee
    Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
    > challenge now!
    >
    > The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
    > other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
    > just didn't sound right!
    >
    > The preliminary website and signup form are online at:
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    >
    > Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!
    >
    > I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  5. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    Me too, Amberle3. I will walk at least 30 minutes on my treadmill at least five times a week.

    --
    news:[email protected]...