Next Exercise Challenge Announcement!

Amberle3

Guest
Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
challenge now!

The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
just didn't sound right!

The preliminary website and signup form are online at:

http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!

I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)

Amberle3
--
Amberle3
249/216/215-minigoal/150?

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Hi, Amberle3, I would love to sign up for 5 times a week. You are a sweetheart to do this. It has
helped me focus on exercise
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
> challenge now!
>
> The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
> other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
> just didn't sound right!
>
> The preliminary website and signup form are online at:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
>
> Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!
>
> I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)
>
> Amberle3
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Sign me up for 3 times a week.

"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
> challenge now!
>
> The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
> other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
> just didn't sound right!
>
> The preliminary website and signup form are online at:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
>
> Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!
>
> I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)
>
> Amberle3
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

have a nice time, Lee
Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since I'm going to be out of town for a while I thought I'd announce the next exercise
> challenge now!
>
> The Spring into Action challenge will run from March 1-May 30. My apologies for our friends on the
> other side of the globe, who will actually be moving into fall then. But somehow Fall into Action
> just didn't sound right!
>
> The preliminary website and signup form are online at:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
>
> Or, you can sign up by sending me an email with SIA in the subject line, or by posting here!
>
> I'll update the challenge website and send out confirmation emails when I return. (Feb 26)
>
> Amberle3
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Me too, Amberle3. I will walk at least 30 minutes on my treadmill at least five times a week.

--
news:[email protected]...