NEXT!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dave W, Dec 14, 2003.

  1. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!

    Just ask Saddam...

    Tags:

  2. Dave W says:

    >Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!

    That would be "your leaders...."

    Hi, Dave!

    Steve ;-)

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:12:14 -0000, Dave W wrote:
    > Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >
    > Just ask Saddam...

    That's what I'm afraid of. It cost us $184 billion and 455 young Americans to capture a man for
    having weapons of mass destruction that he didn't have.

  4. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Dave W wrote:
    > Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >
    > Just ask Saddam...

    With what, exactly? We've more than got our hands full with Iraq, and will continue for the
    forseeable future.

    I'll celebrate when we get Osama, since he actually attacked us. And I'll celebrate without
    reservation, because, unlike our president, I haven't said repeatedly that, "This isn't
    about one man."

    "We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
    a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
    them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
    could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
    instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    [email protected] (Stephen Baker) had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > Dave W says:
    >
    >>Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >
    > That would be "your leaders...."

    I knew I could count on you!

    > Hi, Dave!

    Good Morning Mr. Baker!

  6. Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Dave W says:
    >
    >> Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >
    > That would be "your leaders...."

    No "their leaders.." not his.

    --
    Perre

  7. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    BB <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:12:14 -0000, Dave W wrote:
    >> Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >>
    >> Just ask Saddam...
    >
    > That's what I'm afraid of. It cost us $184 billion and 455 young Americans to capture a man for
    > having weapons of mass destruction that he didn't have.

    Tis true. And who's to say he didn't have them? They just haven't been found. I'm not sure we ever
    even "looked". Of all things related we have found, it seems we just "stumbled" onto them. Much like
    his capture. Apparently our boys had already chewed up the area he was found in before, but didn't
    find him until they went back. :(

  8. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    Raptor <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]

    > Dave W wrote:
    >> Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >>
    >> Just ask Saddam...
    >
    > With what, exactly? We've more than got our hands full with Iraq, and will continue for the
    > forseeable future.

    I think we'll be out of Iraq by June.

    > I'll celebrate when we get Osama, since he actually attacked us.

    Agreed.

    > And I'll celebrate without reservation, because, unlike our president, I haven't said repeatedly
    > that, "This isn't about one man."

    It wasn't just about one man. It was about one man and his oil!

  9. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:D[email protected]

    > Stephen Baker wrote:
    >> Dave W says:
    >>
    >>> Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >>
    >> That would be "your leaders...."
    >>

    > No "their leaders.." not his.
    >
    > --
    > Perre
    >
    > You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.

    Hey you. You do realize we have our own in-house spelling/grammer Nazi don't you? And was this
    "edit" run through his office? 50 demerits to you for not going through the proper chain of command.

    Dave (and don't let it happen again :)

  10. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Sadam is caught and Steve it start- ed snowing 3 1/2 hours ago. At 12:20 I was sitting on my low
    stool changing the cassette. To much play but the cassette body is fine. I told you it was coming
    and Sadam's luck ran out.

    Fire up MTB 03

  11. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    >> With what, exactly? We've more than got our hands full with Iraq, and will continue for the
    >> forseeable future.
    >
    > I think we'll be out of Iraq by June.

    Care to define what you mean by we I suppose you were thinking only of USians

    I was watching a WC XC ski relay race today from Davos Switzerland on a German TV station and the
    weather was grotty, wind rain snow, typical winter mtb weather. At the foot of the screen came
    breaking news in German, something about Saddam. Then the bastards closed the program down to show
    the IraQ Press Conference. We got back in time for the finish, but part of the arena had been blown
    across the track by then.

  12. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:32:05 -0000, Dave W wrote:
    > Raptor <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]
    >
    >> Dave W wrote:
    >>> Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >>>
    >>> Just ask Saddam...
    >>
    >> With what, exactly? We've more than got our hands full with Iraq, and will continue for the
    >> forseeable future.
    >
    > I think we'll be out of Iraq by June.

    Yeah, I seem to recall hearing that last March.

  13. Dave W wrote:
    > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> had this to say
    > news:D[email protected]
    >
    >> Stephen Baker wrote:
    >>> Dave W says:

    >>> That would be "your leaders...."
    >>>

    >> No "their leaders.." not his.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Perre
    >>
    >> You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.
    >
    > Hey you. You do realize we have our own in-house spelling/grammer Nazi don't you? And was this
    > "edit" run through his office? 50 demerits to you for not going through the proper chain of
    > command.
    >
    > Dave (and don't let it happen again :)

    He may be doing grammar and spelling. I'm doing content and understanding. My 50 merits back and
    100 demerits to you for not underatanding. BTW I have to demerit you another 50 for lack of
    content also.

    --
    Perre

  14. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > Dave W wrote:
    >> "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> had this to say
    >> news:D[email protected]

    >>> No "their leaders.." not his.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Perre
    >>>
    >>> You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.
    >>
    >> Hey you. You do realize we have our own in-house spelling/grammer Nazi don't you? And was this
    >> "edit" run through his office? 50 demerits to you for not going through the proper chain of
    >> command.
    >>
    >> Dave (and don't let it happen again :)
    >
    > He may be doing grammar and spelling. I'm doing content and understanding. My 50 merits back and
    > 100 demerits to you for not underatanding. BTW I have to demerit you another 50 for lack of
    > content also.
    >
    > --
    > Perre
    >
    > You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.

    hehehe, good point.

  15. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Raptor wrote:

    > With what, exactly? We've more than got our hands full with Iraq, and will continue for the
    > forseeable future.
    >
    > I'll celebrate when we get Osama, since he actually attacked us. And I'll celebrate without
    > reservation, because, unlike our president, I haven't said repeatedly that, "This isn't about
    > one man."

    Do you think he's still alive? I've read that he was in kidney failure and on dialysis. I think
    there's a fair-to-middlin' chance that that old bitch, Mother Nature, already nailed him.

    Kathleen

  16. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    BB <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected] 130844.news.uni-berlin.de

    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:32:05 -0000, Dave W wrote:
    >> Raptor <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]

    >>> With what, exactly? We've more than got our hands full with Iraq, and will continue for the
    >>> forseeable future.
    >>
    >> I think we'll be out of Iraq by June.
    >
    > Yeah, I seem to recall hearing that last March.

    Ain't it da truth!

  17. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Kathleen wrote:
    > Raptor wrote:
    >

    >> With what, exactly? We've more than got our hands full with Iraq, and will continue for the
    >> forseeable future.
    >>
    >> I'll celebrate when we get Osama, since he actually attacked us. And I'll celebrate without
    >> reservation, because, unlike our president, I haven't said repeatedly that, "This isn't about
    >> one man."
    >

    > Do you think he's still alive? I've read that he was in kidney failure and on dialysis. I think
    > there's a fair-to-middlin' chance that that old bitch, Mother Nature, already nailed him.
    >
    > Kathleen

    Until we get a body, or several years pass without a semi-verifiable peep outta him, I consider
    him alive.

    "We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
    a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
    them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
    could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
    instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

  18. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Do you think he's still alive? I've read that he was in kidney failure and on dialysis. I think
    > there's a fair-to-middlin' chance that that old bitch, Mother Nature, already nailed him.

    He's still around. Probably back and forth over the border with Pakistan.

    If he wasn't, someone would have coughed up the body for the reward money.

    Pete

  19. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Dave Worthless <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >
    > Just ask Saddam...

    Thanks for proving once again that you are a complete moron.

    JD

  20. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > Watch out Syria, you and you're leaders are next!
    >
    > Just ask Saddam...

    I heard someone way that Osama Bin Laden would be next, I just shook my head because there too many
    things wrong with that statement for me to beat it into them.
    --