NG Clubie ISO Help....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ken in KC, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected][nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I'll give it a try Sunday. I'll be filming at Fair Hills, MD.

    Have you been to Fair Hill lately? Are the trails rideable or soupy?

    Chris

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    ctg wrote:
    > "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected][nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message news:8d-dnbVSA6k2N6PdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    >

    >> I'll give it a try Sunday. I'll be filming at Fair Hills, MD.
    >>

    > Have you been to Fair Hill lately? Are the trails rideable or soupy?
    >
    > Chris

    We had someone check them over the past weekend. The fireroads and doubletrack are 100% rideable.
    The singletrack is rideable with the exception of the stream crossing area. That's a mess. There
    are some rutty places due to people riding in bad conditions which will need to be fixed at the
    next trail maintenance. They could be a little trecherous is things dry out sufficiently before
    this weekend.

    If you're in the area, come out and join us for the ride. Sunday, 9:00 at the Appleton Road parking
    lot. Just look for the group wearing JAR jerseys or me with the helmet cam.

  3. Ken in KC

    Ken in KC Guest

    > What newsgroup reader are you using?

    Google groups. I JD sent a link and that's how I found the group. Is there a better (more
    managable) reader?

    Ken

  4. Ken in KC

    Ken in KC Guest

    > You're obviously a complete idiot that won't be able to even understand the simplest of
    > instructions that anyone would give you.
    >
    > You're not using a news client like OE, Agent, etc. and posting via Google so...I'm not able to
    > help you.
    >
    > Other than to say once again that you're a complete idiot.

    rotflmao. Thanks for the laugh, Pete.

  5. Ken in KC

    Ken in KC New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2004
    And thanks for the help, too....

    Ken

  6. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Ken in KC stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
    >> What newsgroup reader are you using?
    >>

    > Google groups. I JD sent a link and that's how I found the group. Is there a better (more
    > managable) reader?
    >
    > Ken

    google is a web page, not a reader

    news software Agent Netscape Outlook Express for starters.

  7. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > ctg wrote:
    > > "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected][nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message news:8d-dnbVSA6k2N6PdRVn-
    > > [email protected]
    > >

    > >> I'll give it a try Sunday. I'll be filming at Fair Hills, MD.
    > >>

    > > Have you been to Fair Hill lately? Are the trails rideable or soupy?
    > >
    > > Chris
    >
    > We had someone check them over the past weekend. The fireroads and doubletrack are 100% rideable.
    > The singletrack is rideable with the exception of the stream crossing area. That's a mess. There
    > are some
    rutty
    > places due to people riding in bad conditions which will need to be fixed
    at
    > the next trail maintenance. They could be a little trecherous is things
    dry
    > out sufficiently before this weekend.
    >
    > If you're in the area, come out and join us for the ride. Sunday, 9:00 at the Appleton Road
    > parking lot. Just look for the group wearing JAR
    jerseys
    > or me with the helmet cam.

    I wish I could, I have to work Sunday afternoon and Fair Hill is about an hour+ so I usually only go
    when I can spend the day.

    Chris