NG on the fritz again?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joshua Goldberg, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Damn....every post is from Tom Sherman, guess the NG is broken again.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Joshua Goldberg wrote:

    > Damn....every post is from Tom Sherman, guess the NG is broken again.

    I escaped from Iowa. ;)

  3. Gary Fritz

    Gary Fritz Guest

    "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Damn....every post is from Tom Sherman, guess the NG is broken again.

    I beg your pardon, it is NOT on the Fritz. I barely even know it.

  4. Gotcha...Gary, I knew I'd get your attention, so I did NOT add a capital F when I wrote fritz.. When
    I opened the NG every post was from Tom and I figured the NG was either broken or some really great
    program was on TV like the "Biggest Hooters in America" special and Tom was the only one here
    without a TV.
    ------------------
    "Gary Fritz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Damn....every post is from Tom Sherman, guess the NG is broken again.
    >
    > I beg your pardon, it is NOT on the Fritz. I barely even know it.

  5. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Joshua Goldberg wrote:

    > Gotcha...Gary, I knew I'd get your attention, so I did NOT add a capital F when I wrote fritz..
    > When I opened the NG every post was from Tom and I figured the NG was either broken or some really
    > great program was on TV like the "Biggest Hooters in America" special and Tom was the only one
    > here without a TV.

    Why would I wish to watch a television program about big noses? [1]

    [1] < http://hooter.word.sytes.net/ >

  6. Have we been watching only the Discovery Channel again Tom?

    *Speaking of Big Noses, the day I met what would become my 3rd wife, this young woman in the cafe'
    says to me...You now I have always heard that Jewish men with Big Noses also have really big...you
    know (glancing downward). I smiled and said...oh yeah 11 inches and wide too. Not being the sharpest
    tool around I thought she meant my Foot size....but what she actually meant did not disappoint her
    or my 4th wife either. Been married 35 years (just not to the same woman). My 2nd wife said she was
    attracted to me by the size and shape of my barefeet, seems she had always heard that Jewish men
    with Big feet and Big Noses had really Big Protuberances. *****why do Jewish men have Big
    noses*****because Air is Free****************** "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

    > Joshua Goldberg wrote:
    > >
    > > Gotcha...Gary, I knew I'd get your attention, so I did NOT add a capital
    > > when I wrote fritz.. When I opened the NG every post was from Tom and I figured the NG was
    either
    > > broken or some really great program was on TV like the "Biggest Hooters
    in
    > > America" special and Tom was the only one here without a TV.
    >
    > Why would I wish to watch a television program about big noses? [1]
    >
    > [1] < http://hooter.word.sytes.net/ >
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

  7. Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote
    > I escaped from Iowa. ;)

    I spent a week there one day...