Nice bit on Demise of the Dopers



D

Davey Crockett

Guest
Even Der Spigel, usually just a mirror for Ha'aretz or Washington
Post propaganda, kicked in with an article on the demise of the outfit
that was up to its neck in doping for almost 20 years, and has paid
millions in out of court settlements to settle actions for damages
brought by formar riders.


http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,522031,00.html

--
Davey Crockett
-
Driving a Stake through the
Heart of the Politically Correct
 
On Dec 8, 3:27 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> Even Der Spigel, usually just a mirror for Ha'aretz or Washington
> Post propaganda, kicked in with an article on the demise of the outfit
> that was up to its neck in doping for almost 20 years, and has paid
> millions in out of court settlements to settle actions for damages
> brought by formar riders.
>
> http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,522031,00.html


why isn't T-Mobile insisting that all of Bayern's players be subjected
to random testing in and out of competition?

would they pull their sponsorship if Klose or Kahn tested positive?
 
On Dec 8, 2:27 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> Even Der Spigel, usually just a mirror for Ha'aretz or Washington
> Post propaganda, kicked in with an article on the demise of the outfit
> that was up to its neck in doping for almost 20 years, and has paid
> millions in out of court settlements to settle actions for damages
> brought by formar riders.
>
> http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,522031,00.html


(quoting from content linked to above):
The two men kept their distance, perhaps because the truth is simply
too overpowering. Athletes take steps to enhance their performance,
with no regard for their health, doctors make them sick and managers
burn out their clients. All of this is precisely the opposite of the
image sports is supposed to convey, an image worth billions to
sponsors. It is this reality that Jaksche and Sinkewitz have exposed
and that Telekom sought to change -- unsuccessfully.
(end quote)

IOW, what's really dirty is the money. Well surprise surprise, the
root of all evil is evil.

Except that old men with jobs and families dope to win parking lot
criteriums and (******** neighborhood footraces), too.

There is no solution to the problem. Including piling up bodies.

Hey, maybe we should compile a biological profile of every living man,
woman, and child!
(there's an original thought...)

The War on People continues. --D-y


> --
> Davey Crockett
> -
> Driving a Stake through the
> Heart of the Politically Correct
 
D

Donald Munro

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Except that old men with jobs and families dope to win parking lot
> criteriums and (******** neighborhood footraces), too.


Dumbass,
A true fatty master dopes to win training rides.